The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Drama Interview!

Hey! I accepted an offer for geography at lancaster in february, but I've decided I would rather continue with drama at uni. I spoke to admissions at lancaster and they have gievn me an interview for theatre studies.

does anyone who does theatre have any tips on how to do well at the interview? also, I have to take part in a workshop, so does anyone know what that involves?

Thanks, nelly x :biggrin:
Reply 1
Oooooo I had this in January (I think it was then) and it was a right laugh! Just relax and be yourself. Have you had those lists of questions? They're not trying to catch you out, and I got interviewed in a group with about five other people, so they were really just the starting point to get the debate going. Basically, don't worry about it, enjoy it, and smile :biggrin: . It was my favourite out of all my interviews, and Lancaster is now my firm choice!

Joe
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
thanks! I got the list of questions yeasterday. some were just completely random! lol! I'm gunna take them 2 ma drama teacher and see if he can give me some intelligent responses!
Reply 3
I got into Lancaster! It's (reluctantly) my insurance choice for drama.

yeh just dont be too competitive... those competitive people are evil!!! They really didn't come across well.

Be very open, smiling, confident, enjoy yourself, say something new and different which will intrigue them!

Great facilites at lancaster! and if you get a place they will nag you so much to go there... Ive had several letters and at least 3 emails already!!!!
Reply 4
oh and good luck!!!
Reply 5
judi_lover
I got into Lancaster! It's (reluctantly) my insurance choice for drama.

Why only reluctantly?

Joe
Reply 6
Just because I'd want an even better uni down as my insurance! But hopefully I'll get into Warwick!

Latest

Trending

Trending