The Student Room Group

Guildhall BA acting recalls

Hi, I’ve got my BA acting recall for Guildhall school of Music and drama on the 3rd and I’m genuinely terrified. has anyone done a guildhall recall yet, and if so, what happened in it for you? Thank you so much!
Heyy I just did some interview on 17th May. Would It be okay if I ask you how many days you waited to get a recall? (After your first interview.)
I also want to say that It is not only you, get nervous with the result. It will be okay in the end (Hopefully),,,
Hope you get to the guildhall!

Wish the best luck for you!!
Reply 2
Hi! I sent in my first 2 self tapes to guildhall on the 8th November, was told I got to the second audition later that month and got my audition date for my recall about a week ago! thank you so much :smile:
Thank you so much for your kind reply :wink: Hope you have a nice day, and get the good result back!!
Original post by jk949
Hi! I sent in my first 2 self tapes to guildhall on the 8th November, was told I got to the second audition later that month and got my audition date for my recall about a week ago! thank you so much :smile:
Hello, I was wondering what your audition experience was like today - what the panel were like and if the workshop is fairly relaxed etc?
Original post by jk949
Hi, I’ve got my BA acting recall for Guildhall school of Music and drama on the 3rd and I’m genuinely terrified. has anyone done a guildhall recall yet, and if so, what happened in it for you? Thank you so much!
Reply 5
Original post by jk949

Have you had the decision yet? My son had his final recall last week and apparently decisions are this week

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending