Keele
Reply 1
lol your such a softy :p:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Lillybut
just got a postcard thru the mail from keele with a pic of a hot water bottle sayin 'keepin ur place warm'. Thats so sweet:p:
I love stuff like that!!! Makes me all happy n smiley!!:smile:

ohh i loved that too....so cute
Reply 3
I didn't get one?
Why is that?

When did you all get them?

Pete :frown:
Can someone send me one? I want a postcard! :'(
I got one :wink:
Reply 6
hum.. got that two weeks ago.
Reply 7
Why didnt I get one? :frown: Im sad now.
It means that they're giving you your quota of winter central heating 3 months early.
rocketboy86
It means that they're giving you your quota of winter central heating 3 months early.

LOL! So true from what I've heard...
There's an issue of concourse (student paper) with a letter in saying that some people go outside to get warm..exaggeration I expect, but near enough to the truth, my room has been freezing for most of winter.
Well at least your heaters on campus don't have a timer on it so you have to turn it on every 2 hours like at College Court...
Reply 12
Really?? My room last year was fab, always toasty warm!! Now I'm in a house and have to pay for my own gas it's always cold!
I drew the short straw at Hawthorns you see. There hardly ever seems to be more than enough hot water for one bath too. Not that I'm complaining of course, we just run up their electricity bill trying to keep warm :wink:
i am always tosty warm, I usually have my heater on full blat with the window open and people still moan thats its too warm when they come in :p:
If it's too warm then why not turn the heater off!

And yes, really - the heaters turn themselves off after 2 hours! There's also no heater in the bathroom, so if you don't want to freeze your tits off when you go to the toilet you have to leave the door open - really bad feng shui!
we have a radiator in our bathroom, its about 1 foot long. (radiator, not bathroom :P)
still, it's never on! Heaters are banned in rooms (new Keele ppl beware!! bring one anyway, you need it :P), but most people have them cos the central heating doesn't work very much it seems ...

Latest