The Student Room Group

My Question Thread - AS/A2 Mathematics

Hi, I was wondering if people (tenofthem, Mr M, noudai, ghostwalker etc.) can watch this thread, so that whenever I have a question I don't need to open a new thread every time! :biggrin:

Some background information, I'm in year eleven this year and I am hoping to sit my A2 in Mathematics this year. I think I'll be sitting C1 C2 M1 and S1 in January and C3 and C4 in June.

I am also self teaching for the most part, however, I do have teacher support if I need it.

I also achieved an A* in GCSE Mathematics if it's relevant and I really enjoy and understand the Mathematics Syllabi.

I'm with the WJEC examination board. Thank You for reading and please watch the thread :smile:
I'd recommend that you keep changing the title on the first post as necessary.
E.g. ".... New question post #34" and label "Sixth form", and remove that and set label to "Answered" when there's no outstanding question.
Reply 2
Original post by ghostwalker
I'd recommend that you keep changing the title on the first post as necessary.
E.g. ".... New question post #34" and label "Sixth form", and remove that and set label to "Answered" when there's no outstanding question.

Aaah, that's a good idea :frown: but I'm on the app :frown: darn!

Posted from the Bottom of the Big Blue Sea...
Reply 3
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Hi, I was wondering if people (tenofthem, Mr M, noudai, ghostwalker etc.) can watch this thread,

I would rather not

I think it helps everyone if a thread with a relevant title is started for a topic

(see PM)
Reply 4
Original post by TenOfThem
I would rather not

I think it helps everyone if a thread with a relevant title is started for a topic

(see PM)

Okay thanks for reading! :biggrin:

Posted from the Bottom of the Big Blue Sea...

Quick Reply

Latest