The Student Room Group

Is 20 too old for clubbing?

My friend is 20 and is starting to think he might be too old for clubbing. Is he?

Scroll to see replies

Er, you are kidding right?

Basically the definitive and absolute answer is no.

/thread.
lol
I guess your friend has progeria...I pity him
I bloody hope not.
Subtle troll is successful.
Original post by Gold_Crystal
My friend is 20 and is starting to think he might be too old for clubbing. Is he?

no way I really don't think your age matters as long as you can dance for a while without getting back ache :rolleyes: just ask him why he feels like this maybe it something else that's making him feel that he's too old for it. I know a lot of people say this but I seriously think age can be just how you feel e.g. the old men that cruise down the motorway in sports cars and stuff - there's nothing stopping them! even if they are old and 80+ they still feel young inside and hip inside! soo nooo way I don't think 20 is too old for clubbing at all :biggrin:
Reply 7
:unsure: maybe he's always hated it and decided it's time to man up and express his own preferences rather than following the flock?

Inb4 the inevitable 'the creepy old 20yo perves in clubs make me sick' thread :rolleyes:
Reply 8
Is this a troll?

A lot of decent clubs don't even let under 21s or 25s in.
In the USA you can't even club at the age 0f 20 (The age for drinking is 21)
Reply 10
Most university students in second year upwards are 20 and over, so probably not...
Reply 11
So what you're asking is, is life span of a clubber 2 years? I.e. you're legal to drink on your 18th birthday and at 20 you need to retire from clubbing?

The fact you needed to ask this astounds me. You're either a troll as others have suspected or you're clinically insane.
Reply 12
LOLNO, You're as old as you feel (That's what old people say)
I would imagine 70% of people in a club are at least 20 years old.
Reply 14

It certainly isn't too old for trolling, I can tell you that much
There's a 76 year old man who goes to (or at least used to go to) the union at Loughborough University.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/leicester/content/articles/2009/02/12/grand_master_fred_feature.shtml
Reply 16
God no.

I'm 23 and I go with a friend up to the arctic every spring.
(edited 11 years ago)
He's not to old to go clubbing. Tell him to stop going to the loose clubs that allow 14 year olds in

No my flatmates are in their mid 20's and procede to go.
Lol people neg voting my factual posts xD

Quick Reply

Latest