Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It wouldn't be a bad thing now would it?!:biggrin:
lol kurwa
Reply 4
...desperate? What the hell's wrong with you? It's university! It's about girls/guys, fun and alcohol. You're evidently one of the ones who goes for an education. *Scoffs*
Reply 5
JamesF06
...desperate? What the hell's wrong with you? It's university! It's about girls/guys, fun and alcohol. You're evidently one of the ones who goes for an education. *Scoffs*

girls/guys, fun and alcohol??? You have pubs/clubs for that? Yes i am those who go university to study.
there's always one...
nah its not true
It's true in English and Law at the least. :redface:
Reply 9
What? I'm coming to do english...are you saying there's no chance of any kind of life outside of studying? Good god. Right you've moved me to make a new thread...something I've never done before...
Reply 10
dazmanultra
It's true in English and Law at the least. :redface:

Especially Law. :biggrin:
Studying?
Reply 12
ahh the incredulity of those italics made me feel a whole lot better
Reply 13
Hmm I think he was saying that girls who do English and Law tend to be attractive... don't see how that generalisation works though! All I know is that the guys who do Law don't seem to be the most-favourably-chromosomed-bunch hehe.
Lauren18
Hmm I think he was saying that girls who do English and Law tend to be attractive... don't see how that generalisation works though! All I know is that the guys who do Law don't seem to be the most-favourably-chromosomed-bunch hehe.

Be patient Lauren, it is a virtue :wink:
Reply 15
Have you seen the girl in the prospectus whos got something to do with the student union. she's gorgeous! If shes any indication of the standard at KCL then I think us guys are in for a treat!:wink:
It's kind of like a fashion show over at the Strand - most of the girls always seem to be immaculately made up, all trendy in their skinny jeans and boots :biggrin: and then I walk in...

I think King's is quite an attractive uni, probably because it's made up of so many different people, just like London.
Reply 17
:eek: Fashion show?! Quite scared now. I don't want to dress up everyday. *reads second part of gringalet's post* Relieved that there are also other people around...
Reply 18
POLAND CALLING!!!
KINGS has a reputation for having the best looking girls closely followed by UCL?? IS it true??

Don't mean to be blunt, but get a life. it's not all about looks, how shallow and desperate do you sound?
And anyway, each year there aredifferent people joining the uni and leaving! What do you think that as part of the selection process, the lecturers take into account looks?? Don't be so stupid. Like everywhere else in the world there will be lots of attractive people, and lots of people you don't think are so attractive, it's a university, not a beauty pagent.
Reply 19
joeybee
Don't mean to be blunt, but get a life. it's not all about looks, how shallow and desperate do you sound?
And anyway, each year there aredifferent people joining the uni and leaving! What do you think that as part of the selection process, the lecturers take into account looks?? Don't be so stupid. Like everywhere else in the world there will be lots of attractive people, and lots of people you don't think are so attractive, it's a university, not a beauty pagent.

lol!:wink: Well we all need distractions....

Latest