The Student Room Group

Why can't I cancel a choice?????

There's this one university that I don't care about which is pending its decision regarding my application. I don't really care what their decision is since I got into the uni of my choice. I'd love to be over with the whole UCAS stuff and try to click on cancel choice but it doesn't work! All I see after clicking "cancel choice" is the table with my choices (with the cancelled one still there)!!!When I click on that uni AGAIN I see the sign "website not responding". When I log in again my canceled choice is still there! What am I supposed to do?
Unfortunately, that function doesn't seem to work, I tried it myself before! You need to ring up UCAS and tell them that you're cancelling that choice.
Reply 2
You can only cancel individual choices by phone. Call UCAS and ask them to withdran your application. Well done on St. Andrews btw. :smile:
Reply 3
Beaten to it.
Reply 4
Gees the same here minutes ago...

Pozdro Navy :wink:
Reply 5
navyblue
There's this one university that I don't care about which is pending its decision regarding my application. I don't really care what their decision is since I got into the uni of my choice. I'd love to be over with the whole UCAS stuff and try to click on cancel choice but it doesn't work! All I see after clicking "cancel choice" is the table with my choices (with the cancelled one still there)!!!When I click on that uni AGAIN I see the sign "website not responding". When I log in again my canceled choice is still there! What am I supposed to do?

if you ring ucas they will sort it out for you...! i had a similar problem with a mistake they made on my form...(they actually put the wrong uni's down!!)
Reply 6
Thank you guys I guess I'll call them :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending