The Student Room Group

Sixth form offer

Hi, if a sixth form offers me a conditional offer, and they ask me if I want to accept it, will it affect the others sixthform I am applying? Like will the school cancel all my others applications and I can only go to that school? Or it doesn’t matter? And can other sixth form see that I have accepted an offer? Thank
Reply 1
Yhh if you accept the offer, you can't apply to others school. So if it is not your first choice, don't accept it
Reply 2
Original post by Sumikko
Hi, if a sixth form offers me a conditional offer, and they ask me if I want to accept it, will it affect the others sixthform I am applying? Like will the school cancel all my others applications and I can only go to that school? Or it doesn’t matter? And can other sixth form see that I have accepted an offer? Thank

You can hold several offers but just make sure you turn down the nes you don;t want on results day.

It's not like UCAS where you have a firm and insurance.
Reply 3
Original post by Winni2pool
Yhh if you accept the offer, you can't apply to others school. So if it is not your first choice, don't accept it

That's wrong.
Reply 4
Original post by Muttley79
You can hold several offers but just make sure you turn down the nes you don;t want on results day.

ohh okay , thanks
Reply 5

hey, don't know if you know that but if i have an interview and the school asks us to dress smart, should I wear school uniform or general clothing
Reply 6
Original post by Sumikko
hey, don't know if you know that but if i have an interview and the school asks us to dress smart, should I wear school uniform or general clothing

Is this a state school? We interview to talk about the options they have asked to do. As long as you are smart I wouldn't think it would matter. Why not ring and check if you are worried?
Reply 7
Is this a state school? We interview to talk about the options they have asked to do. As long as you are smart I wouldn't think it would matter. Why not ring and check if you are worried?

sure thank you !! 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending