The Student Room Group

Should I change driving instructor?

So my current driving instructor is good and the car is good but he isn't reliable, he keeps cancelling or rescheduling, is always running late, the last lesson was almost an hour after the scheduled time even though he is letting me know he's going to be late or can't make it, it's a joke at this point as I've I've only had 2 lessons with him but he's the only one available, rang around even asked the same company for another instructor but no ones available. I'm going to ask a previous company I used on Monday as they're closed now and not available tomorrow. They always have instructors. I've had so many instructors now, it's ridiculous with a few months till my test and I'm not going to be ready for it at this rate, if I reschedule, I have to wait until June/July which is ages away. I can't stay with this one, I can't rely on him to be available for the test day which is why I haven't told him that my test is booked. I'm just stuck with him until I get another as I don't want to miss more lessons or should I just cancel now cos I have a lesson booked next week and I'm just wasting money really. Once I get a good instructor I can make up the lessons idk, should I cancel the lesson?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending