The Student Room Group

TopMan/AllSaints T-Shirt Sizes

I just made a TSR acc, so hey! :grin:

It's going to be my first time ordering from TopMan and I heard the sizes are different from other brands.

My T-Shirt size is Small in Hollister, I know, I'm a small guy. :dry:

So what size should I get from TopMan? Same with AllSaints, what T-Shirt size should I get from there?Thanks in advance.Oh and I'm from the U.S. not the U.K. I don't know how I found this site...lol
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
I don't know anything about Hollister's sizing, so can't really use it to compare. But I find Topman's sizes to be on the smaller side, so i'd probably suggest going with Medium. With AllSaints you could probably stick with Small, I have a Small t-shirt from them that I bought a couple of years ago and it fits almost the same as the Medium/Large t-shirts I tend to buy nowadays.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Cll_ws
I don't know anything about Hollister's sizing, so can't really use it to compare. But I find Topman's sizes to be on the smaller side, so i'd probably suggest going with Medium. With AllSaints you could probably stick with Small, I have a Small t-shirt from them that I bought a couple of years ago and it fits almost the same as the Medium/Large t-shirts I tend to buy nowadays.

Okay, thanks man!

Quick Reply

Latest