The Student Room Group

Odeon Induction Day

Hi everyone! I'm going to have an Odeon induction day soon and I was wondering if anyone knows what to expect and what I should wear? I know black trousers and black shoes are a good choice, but are black sneakers to informal?

also, is a t-shirt to informal? I don't think I have a fancy/formal shirt I could wear...

Any help is appreciated! Thank you :smile:
black shoes and trousers are a good choice. if you think you'll be standing for most of the day or walking around quite a bit I think plain sneakers are fine and they might even advise you to wear them. A plain t shirt is fine too id just make sure it doesn't have any words or anything on it because I think they could see that as informal don't worry about finding a formal shirt a t shirt will be fine.hope your induction goes well! 😊
Reply 2
Original post by hakhter555
black shoes and trousers are a good choice. if you think you'll be standing for most of the day or walking around quite a bit I think plain sneakers are fine and they might even advise you to wear them. A plain t shirt is fine too id just make sure it doesn't have any words or anything on it because I think they could see that as informal don't worry about finding a formal shirt a t shirt will be fine.hope your induction goes well! 😊

perfect! thank you so much for your answer!!
Reply 3
Original post by kyraalaya
perfect! thank you so much for your answer!!

Hi, are you still working in odeon and what to expect

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending