The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Lincoln applicants sep 2013!!

Scroll to see replies

Conditional for criminology and applied for pavilions! Can't wait for September (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by JakeEllis
business and management here!

same!! which accommodation have you chosen as your first?
Reply 62
Original post by emma_11
same!! which accommodation have you chosen as your first?

Lincoln Courts! How about you?
Anyone here studying Computer Information Systems, if so what accommodation have you applied for?
Reply 64
Original post by FREELANCEDONUT
Anyone here studying Computer Information Systems, if so what accommodation have you applied for?

What does that entail?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's the study of computer information systems and how they can be applied to business etc

Seeing as though most office / industries have CISs I am hoping for good post grad employment opportunities!
Reply 66
Lincoln Courts! How about you?

applied to have Junxion first but I'm highly considering changing it because of the price... Do you know if Courts are good??
Reply 67
Yeah they look decent. Junxion is my second choice.
Reply 68
Unconditional for Social Policy and Management. HOOORAH.
Reply 69
Yeah they look decent. Junxion is my second choice.

do you know when the course starts? I can't remember the date
Reply 70
Original post by emma_11
do you know when the course starts? I can't remember the date

Think its the 23rd!
Reply 71
Original post by jamescarroll
I've firmed Lincoln for Business Management, can't wait for September now!:smile:

Where's everyone thinking of staying? I'm thinking Junxion or Pavillions, hmmm.

I've done exactly the same! I've gone for Junxion and Brayford Quays for my accommodation
Original post by xjack_daly
I've done exactly the same! I've gone for Junxion and Brayford Quays for my accommodation

Ditto - I've applied for Junxion and Bradford Quays as well!
Reply 73
Original post by xjack_daly

Hey! is your first choice Brayford Quays or The Junxion?? My first one is Junxion but I don't really know if I should change it or not... I'm a bit disappointed about the pricing but I love the actual accommodation
Reply 74
I've gone for junxion as my first choice for accommodation, it's lovely and well worth the money!! Cannot wait :smile:
Reply 75
I just firmed an offer for Media Production! I'm transferring over from America though, which is really terrifying but also super exciting!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Copper Red
I just firmed an offer for Media Production! I'm transferring over from America though, which is really terrifying but also super exciting!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

May I ask where from in the states? I'd love to have studied there, but so expensive :frown:
Reply 77
Original post by Rosscrispin
May I ask where from in the states? I'd love to have studied there, but so expensive :frown:

I live in Wisconsin right now, but I'm from Kentucky. And it's literally cheaper for me to go to school overseas! Problem is, I don't understand how you guys do things 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Original post by _CatSmith_
I've firmed Animal Behaviour and Welfare :smile:

Hi I'm also doing animal behaviour and welfare! finally found someone who has actually applied for the same course!
Reply 79
Original post by emma_11
Hey! is your first choice Brayford Quays or The Junxion?? My first one is Junxion but I don't really know if I should change it or not... I'm a bit disappointed about the pricing but I love the actual accommodation

Mines Junxion. I was disappointed by the price but I could see myself being more comfortable there, which for me is worth the extra bit of money.

Quick Reply

Latest