The Student Room Group

Mpharm Interviews

I have Liverpool JM, Lincoln and Manchester university interviews shortly, any tips? And do you know how long after they give you a decision?

Good luck everyone!

Scroll to see replies

For LJMU, they didnt ask me any questions other than the ones on the sheet they email you before the interview, and my interviewer was chill, they gave me the offer a few hours after the interview ended.
For Manchester, they asked the typical ' why pharmacy and why Manchester ' and an ethical question, but nothing too difficult, as long as you show your enthusiasm you should be fine. They gave me my offer 2 days after.
Hope this helps, good luck !
Reply 2
Original post by nutritious-react
For LJMU, they didnt ask me any questions other than the ones on the sheet they email you before the interview, and my interviewer was chill, they gave me the offer a few hours after the interview ended.
For Manchester, they asked the typical ' why pharmacy and why Manchester ' and an ethical question, but nothing too difficult, as long as you show your enthusiasm you should be fine. They gave me my offer 2 days after.
Hope this helps, good luck !

That's great to know! Thank you so much. Do I need to send them the filled in sheet to LJM before the interview or will we just go through it during the meeting? Phew!

Well done you on your offers! Were the offers what they were asking or lower? 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thanks for your help
Original post by KDoot
That's great to know! Thank you so much. Do I need to send them the filled in sheet to LJM before the interview or will we just go through it during the meeting? Phew!

Well done you on your offers! Were the offers what they were asking or lower? 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thanks for your help

You dont have to send them the sheet, but you should have the answers at hand during the interview, LJMU asked for ABB and I have a contextual from Manchester ABB also. You can check if your eligible for a contextual offer on Manchester's website. :smile:
You dont have to send them the sheet, but you should have the answers at hand during the interview, LJMU asked for ABB and I have a contextual from Manchester ABB also. You can check if your eligible for a contextual offer on Manchester's website. :smile:

And the interviews don't last very long, it'll be around ten minutes of answering questions, and then you can ask any question you have.
Original post by KDoot
I have Liverpool JM, Lincoln and Manchester university interviews shortly, any tips? And do you know how long after they give you a decision?

Good luck everyone!

When is your Lincoln interview
Reply 6

Thank you so much for your advice! I'll check.
Reply 7
Original post by KatieAnne2005
When is your Lincoln interview

They chose this coming Friday but I've got mocks these next 2 weeks. So asked to rearrange, just waiting for reply.
Reply 8
And the interviews don't last very long, it'll be around ten minutes of answering questions, and then you can ask any question you have.

Hi just a another quickie question did you get an interview for Nottingham? I've just seen the email in my spam 🤦🏻*♀️🤦🏻*♀️
Original post by KDoot
Hi just a another quickie question did you get an interview for Nottingham? I've just seen the email in my spam 🤦🏻*♀️🤦🏻*♀️

Sorry, didnt apply there.
Original post by KDoot

my newcastle offer holding day invite was there
Reply 11
Sorry, didnt apply there.

No worries! Good luck on your university path!
Reply 12
my newcastle offer holding day invite was there

I got an offer from Newcastle this week, don't think they are doing interviews.
Original post by KDoot

Good luck everyone!

Hi, Lincoln responded just under 2 weeks after the interview (they advised 3 at the interview). That's the longest I've heard of so far. Most have got back to me in a few days.
Original post by KDoot
I got an offer from Newcastle this week, don't think they are doing interviews.

newcastle is one of the only unis that dont do interviews
Original post by KDoot

when did you apply?
Original post by MS22005
Hi, Lincoln responded just under 2 weeks after the interview (they advised 3 at the interview). That's the longest I've heard of so far. Most have got back to me in a few days.

did you get an offer?
did you get an offer?

Yes! Got offers from Lincoln, Nottingham, Keele. 😃
Original post by MS22005
Yes! Got offers from Lincoln, Nottingham, Keele. 😃

What was your Keele interview like?
What was your Keele interview like?

Really kind - lecturer and student ask questions. Both were lovely and made you feel like it was a nice chat rather than an interview. Nothing to worry about.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending