The Student Room Group

AS Psychology revision

My first exam is due in Jan 2013 and I started revising for it properly about a week ago. I've covered; lab experiment, field experiment, natural experiment, correlational analysis and am not currently on observational studies but I still have a lot to cover. I'm only on the Research Methods and still need to cover Memory and Attachment. Is there any way I would be able to cover all three topics before my exam (which is on the 16th). I feel like there's so much to revise and so little time.

Any advice/tips? :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Safiya122
My first exam is due in Jan 2013 and I started revising for it properly about a week ago. I've covered; lab experiment, field experiment, natural experiment, correlational analysis and am not currently on observational studies but I still have a lot to cover. I'm only on the Research Methods and still need to cover Memory and Attachment. Is there any way I would be able to cover all three topics before my exam (which is on the 16th). I feel like there's so much to revise and so little time.

Any advice/tips? :smile:

My teacher gave us all a timetable to follow, but we started it about four weeks ago. It tells us what topic to do on which day right up until the exam (and we cover everything at least twice) but I can send it to you if you like. I'm nearly at the end of revising attachment and will soon by onto memory again.
Reply 2
Original post by Emrys141
My teacher gave us all a timetable to follow, but we started it about four weeks ago. It tells us what topic to do on which day right up until the exam (and we cover everything at least twice) but I can send it to you if you like. I'm nearly at the end of revising attachment and will soon by onto memory again.

Yes please! Could you please contact me? :smile:
Ah I've just started attachment and am currently on Research Methods, I'm finding it difficult revising Memory though :s

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending