The Student Room Group

Confused, help me :(

Basically, there is this stunning girl which had initially found me on facebook. she used to message me a lot, but i was rather busy and barely replied. shes been on my friends list for a year now. however, like 2 months ago, she asked for my blackberry pin. so i gave it to her. Since, we have been speaking everyday. she has expressed she really likes me. even without having seen me in real life. she likes me to the point where she talks about wanting to one day marry me. shes even told her parents about me. furthermore, prior to us talking her mother had asked her to move to the city which i live in. she declined. but having met me, she decided to move and now has been living here for two weeks. So, heres the problem. Ive got to meet her next monday ( as am on holiday atm ) and i am dreading it. Since the day we started talking, i doubted why such a beautiful girl like her, who can get any guy on earth, go for a avg looking guy like me - even though a lot of girls think am cute ( in the baby face way...annoys me )!. In the real world, do avg looking guys pull models :/.
I keep thinking that when she meets me she wont like me no more and will just end the relationship.. sorry for pouring out all the insecurities.
But gimme some advice.
thanks.
Reply 1
Hmmm....maybe she likes youre personality....as well.as your baby face...awww....i dont think you should read too much into it as she may think that youre perfect for her....hey it isnt always the looks that matter....sometimes, it can be the personality....but i think that the lady you have described is very open minded...and as you say that she is a model...well maybe she finds a you attractive...even though you think youre average lokking...but your lady might find you cute and hot?....
Maybe her fb photos are all photoshoped. In any case, she sounds weird. Hit it and quit it like a top LAD

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I'm not being funny but this sounds awfully shady.

Have you ACTUALLY talked to her? As in heard her voice? Do you even know it's a she?
It's a bit if a coincidence her mum asked her to move to the city where you live.
Is it just me being a cynic or this exactly what happens pre-abduction?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

0800 595 000
Reply 5
hahaha, yeah ive spoke to her over the phone a dozen times.
I was actually looking for excuses to why this cant be happening. she even trusted me with her fb password :L
She was like go through my messages, cuz i go to her, that she probably plays around with millions of guys... just as she is with me. the girls legit.
But, just wondering why she goes for me.
Reply 6
Ive even had webcam with her, and she still looks gorgeous.
Maybe you're a 10 but you don't realise it. Or maybe you have bad taste

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending