The Student Room Group

NHS Support Fund

Hi everyone, I’m applying for the NHS support fund and I’m a bit confused. They want me to upload my full student loan award letter, is this the notification of entitlement letter or something else that I need to wait for? I’ve asked my teachers at college but they’re not sure either, please help!
Original post by abs982
Hi everyone, I’m applying for the NHS support fund and I’m a bit confused. They want me to upload my full student loan award letter, is this the notification of entitlement letter or something else that I need to wait for? I’ve asked my teachers at college but they’re not sure either, please help!

The notification of entitlement letter should be fine. NHS LSF will let you know if they need additional information.
Original post by abs982

Hi there

As mentioned above, this will likely be your notification of entitlement letter as it tells them what you're getting and when. If you are still unsure then please refer to the NHS website as it should give you more information on how to apply. Hope this makes sense!

Best wishes

Joanna
-Uni of Kent Rep
Reply 3
Original post by abs982

I just used my entitlement letter and it let me submit so I’m assuming it’s probably fine
Reply 4
Original post by normaw
The notification of entitlement letter should be fine. NHS LSF will let you know if they need additional information.

Thank you!
Reply 5
Original post by 哪壶不开提哪壶
It’s the letter your get mailed to you that shows on the fist page what they will pay to your uni and what in terms ( total) they willl pay you in the maintenance loan .

how are the teachers at your college not sure ? I have nothing to do with the education system and I knew the answer immediately.

Thank you, and I haven’t got a clue how they didn’t know. Especially when they both help with university applications 🫤
Reply 6
Original post by University of Kent Reps
Hi there

As mentioned above, this will likely be your notification of entitlement letter as it tells them what you're getting and when. If you are still unsure then please refer to the NHS website as it should give you more information on how to apply. Hope this makes sense!

Best wishes

Joanna
-Uni of Kent Rep

Thank you! I was confused because this letter tells me when the tuition loan is going to be payed but only says the full amount of maintenance I’ll be getting, not the dates, so I wasn’t sure if it had all the information needed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending