The Student Room Group

Why do I like the sky so much?

Hellooo!

Why do I like the sky so much? I love looking at it and taking photos on a clear night when it's just setting, and you get a light bluey colour from where the sun has gone down to the darker blues.

on a clear night when I'm walking home from work, I love to just look up at the stars.

i think it's just really quite spectacular and it's so much more interesting to look at than Facebook! Haha. I love looking at pictures of things like the Northern lights too which I'd love to see one day.

is anyone else like this?
Reply 1
What's not to like? I particularly enjoy looking at and photographing fluffy clouds.
I like looking at the sunset :h: and I used to count the amount of stars in the sky at night when I was younger :moon:
I too love the sky; most especially clear night skies, as they are a portal into the 'past' and our origin and the actual World, not the human sphere of influence. :moon:

Spoiler

:innocent:
the sky is cool :smile:
Original post by Multitalented me
I like looking at the sunset :h: and I used to count the amount of stars in the sky at night when I was younger :moon:

You'd still be there forever trying to count how many there are. And the funny thing is that the 'sky' is merely a see-through crack into the actual universe. An analogy would bode well:

Spoiler

I hope my analogy made perfect and clear sense? :smile:
Why thankyou. :h:

And you just made me smile widely by your warm post. :colondollar:
Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£
You'd still be there forever trying to count how many there are. And the funny thing is that the 'sky' is merely a see-through crack into the actual universe. An analogy would bode well:

Spoiler

I hope my analogy made perfect and clear sense? :smile:
Haha well I didn't count all of them lol, just a few until I got bored & invariably went to sleep :h:

How do you manage to type so articulately by the way? I'm in awe of the way in which you manage to convey your thoughts & opinions :congrats:
Oh, I love the sky. :h:

Sunsets are probably my favourite, but clear nights are also wonderful. I love when there's a meteor shower, it's so peaceful to sit around watching them. And I love trying to find constellations. :smile:

Here's a picture of a sunset I took, only on my dodgy phone camera but I really do love to sit on the beach and watch the sunset. I really love days like this. :h:

2012-09-18 19.01.07.jpg
Original post by Multitalented me
Haha well I didn't count all of them lol, just a few until I got bored & invariably went to sleep :h:

How do you manage to type so articulately by the way? I'm in awe of the way in which you manage to convey your thoughts & opinions :congrats:

Why thankyou :h:

Ultimately, (and I'm not exaggerating or being over-dramatic), in the early days of any period of fapstinence I personally start to become quite manic (and increasingly 'intelligent', or what is perceived by me to be an increase) and as time goes on, the mania (albeit positive mania, mind you) only increases exponentially contributing to my seemingly articulate (but also messianic-type) posts :albertein: :biggrin:

Had I been tugging regularly, I would not have had the motivation or energy or will to not only make that NoFap thread but also manage it. Of course, it could just all be a placebo-effect as many believe...:holmes:

P.S.

I also write leisurely, so that's probably why :lol:

Original post by siani-chan
Oh, I love the sky. :h:

Sunsets are probably my favourite, but clear nights are also wonderful. I love when there's a meteor shower, it's so peaceful to sit around watching them. And I love trying to find constellations. :smile:

Here's a picture of a sunset I took, only on my dodgy phone camera but I really do love to sit on the beach and watch the sunset. I really love days like this. :h:

2012-09-18 19.01.07.jpg

Very nice picture :yy:
I also love the sky :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
There is something magical about the sky.
The relaxing night sky, romantic sunsets and a once in a lifetime experience of Aurora Borealis.

Quick Reply

Latest