The Student Room Group

Sky graduate programme 2024

How long does sky take to send you the first assessment. I thought it would be immediate

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mariams679
How long does sky take to send you the first assessment. I thought it would be immediate
i am not sure but supposedly within the first 10 days
if you applied, do they accept a 2:2 ?
Reply 3
I don't think sky cares about your grades but you can send an email to [email protected] to confirm
Reply 4
I Completed the first assessment but am just waiting on on a response. Has annoying progressed onto the next stage yet?
Reply 5

Got mine the next day probably within 24 hrs
Original post by Abdelrahman707
if you applied, do they accept a 2:2 ?

They do care for grades and require a 2:1 however they are willing to accept a 2:2 if you have mitigating circumstances which they deem valid. TBH, they seem to be one of the few that allow for mitigating circumstances so if you do have some, I say apply but try to focus on any experience you have to bolster your application.
My application has changed to "Your application is under consideration". Does anyone know how long after they contact you with a yes or no for an assessment centre
Reply 8
Hey! I was wondering how long did you hear back after taking your assessment?
Original post by Hammy_123_456
My application has changed to "Your application is under consideration". Does anyone know how long after they contact you with a yes or no for an assessment centre
Original post by Lilianna2
Hey! I was wondering how long did you hear back after taking your assessment?

I did my assessment on last Wednesday (13th) and my then my application status changed on Monday, with an email saying 'Thanks for your patience while we review your application for our Cyber Security Graduate Programme.'

Mine might be slightly different as I have some reasonable adjustments though.
Original post by Lilianna2
I Completed the first assessment but am just waiting on on a response. Has annoying progressed onto the next stage yet?

How many assessments did you have to do, I did only one.
I have applied and done the original set of assessments. What is the next stage and when do they normally get back to you?
Reply 12
I got invited to do the second assessment which includes video answers
Original post by amz31

same
Reply 14
Original post by amz31

Same. Good Luck!
Reply 15
Does anyone know if Sky sponsors visa for their graduate program if they hire international candidates
Unfortunately, I didn't get through. Hope everyone does well and manages to get the job they want.
Reply 17
Original post by wrazaque
Does anyone know if Sky sponsors visa for their graduate program if they hire international candidates

no, they do not
Reply 18
How many assessments did you have to do, I did only one.

One but I got an email that said I progressed onto the 3rd stage on Monday
Reply 19
Unfortunately, I didn't get through. Hope everyone does well and manages to get the job they want.

I’m sorry to hear that! Wishing you the best on all your other applications 🙏🏽

Quick Reply

Latest