The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Calling all applicants......

or anyone who has any insight on this! How long did it take for y'all to get an offer from the university? It hasn't been that long since I have applied, but I am sure that all of you know how antsy you get waiting for a reply! So how long did y'all end up waiting to hear back?
My school didn't send my application off until deadline day (15th Jan) and I received an offer for Computer Science a few hours ago. Good luck! :smile:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
I think i turned mine in on the 14th Jan, and I haven't heard anything. It might be different for me 1. being a international student and 2. applying for postgrad! It just sucks waiting! But congrats on the offer!
Mine went on the 12th of Jan. Applied for English Lit but nothing yet! I know the feeling haha
Reply 4
I applied on the 28th October and had heard back from all my unis by mid-November, but then I had applied pretty early so the admissions offices might have been less busy. Good luck :smile:
I've applied on 15th Jan to Business Management -International Business, and Marketing Management. Got an conditional offer on 22nd Jan for Business Management -International Business.
Reply 6
Well i got an email today for a phone interview in a few weeks! I am nervous already.
Original post by smcclin2
Well i got an email today for a phone interview in a few weeks! I am nervous already.

Congrats ! You'll be fine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Ana Maria B.
Congrats ! You'll be fine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really hope so! Im not really great at interviews but i guess i have to do what i have to do!
I really hope so! Im not really great at interviews but i guess i have to do what i have to do!

Just don't be nervous and try to be relaxed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I just had my interview! I think it went well. It was really quick though. It actually wasn't really an interview it was like they wanted to kind of get to know me. Made me seem like i had already gotten on the course. I don't know. And my interviewer said alot of 'i cant want to meet you' and 'when you receive your acceptance'.........i hope i got it, but do they normally do that? Because i would be absolutely devastated if i found out i was led on!
I just had my interview! I think it went well. It was really quick though. It actually wasn't really an interview it was like they wanted to kind of get to know me. Made me seem like i had already gotten on the course. I don't know. And my interviewer said alot of 'i cant want to meet you' and 'when you receive your acceptance'.........i hope i got it, but do they normally do that? Because i would be absolutely devastated if i found out i was led on!

Was it today? I went to the Applicant Day, who knows, maybe i saw you lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
It was today! You didn't see me though!! I had a phone interview with the course leader. I'm from the US!
It was today! You didn't see me though!! I had a phone interview with the course leader. I'm from the US!

Oh ! I thought you were there lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Unconditional offer for an MA in Music Business Management! Yay!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending