The Student Room Group

Citi Bank Recruiting Review meaning?

Hi all I applied for a non-grad role at Citi, I got an email saying they are interested in getting to know more about my application, and that it passed the initial review. My status on the portal now says Recruiting Review?

Any ideas what the next steps are, does this mean I am guaranteed an initial phone interview?
Reply 1
Original post by Fineappleonpiza
Hi all I applied for a non-grad role at Citi, I got an email saying they are interested in getting to know more about my application, and that it passed the initial review. My status on the portal now says Recruiting Review?

Any ideas what the next steps are, does this mean I am guaranteed an initial phone interview?

Have you received an interview/any further details since then?
Original post by Gas-55
Have you received an interview/any further details since then?

You get a phone call with a with a recruiter to understand more about your experience and If you're a match then you get a proper interview with the hiring manager/senior execs
Reply 3
You get a phone call with a with a recruiter to understand more about your experience and If you're a match then you get a proper interview with the hiring manager/senior execs

Thanks a lot
Reply 4
You get a phone call with a with a recruiter to understand more about your experience and If you're a match then you get a proper interview with the hiring manager/senior exe

How long after the email did you get a feedback?
(Original post by Fineappleonpiza)Hi all I applied for a non-grad role at Citi, I got an email saying they are interested in getting to know more about my application, and that it passed the initial review. My status on the portal now says Recruiting Review?

Hi how long did you wait to get a email stating your phone call? And what questions did they ask in the phone call?
Reply 6
Original post by Insaneperception
(Original post by Fineappleonpiza)Hi all I applied for a non-grad role at Citi, I got an email saying they are interested in getting to know more about my application, and that it passed the initial review. My status on the portal now says Recruiting Review?

Hi how long did you wait to get a email stating your phone call? And what questions did they ask in the phone call?

The Scout section on the Canary Wharfian website has quite a few interview insights, some of them quite long. They are not necessarily for the same role or even company as the one you had applied for but generally first round interviews are very much the same. I’d suggest starting there
(edited 7 months ago)
So how long after getting that email would u get a phone call? Would they tell you when they will call or would they just call randomly?
Reply 8
Original post by Silverzaesar
So how long after getting that email would u get a phone call? Would they tell you when they will call or would they just call randomly?

Also interested
Reply 9
Original post by Silverzaesar

Also interested. Applied for a position and received an email stating that they were interested in learning more about me and will be in contact soon. This was last week though.
Reply 10
Original post by espresso95
Also interested. Applied for a position and received an email stating that they were interested in learning more about me and will be in contact soon. This was last week though.

same what status you have now?
The same thing happened to me - I received an email saying that I passed the first stage. The careers page says recruiting review now.
Reply 12
Original post by conradjamesm
The same thing happened to me - I received an email saying that I passed the first stage. The careers page says recruiting review now.

Congrats. Are we guaranteed to have the phone interview do u know?
Reply 13
My application status moved to Recruiting Review on the 2nd week of Sep. Till date, I have yet to receive an email/call from HR. Not sure if they are still keen to proceed with my application though
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 14
Original post by jlws90
My application status moved to Recruiting Review on the 2nd week of Sep. Till date, I have yet to receive an email/call from HR. Not sure if they are still keen to proceed with my application though

Me too , still haven't heard anything from them
Reply 15
Original post by Gas-55
How long after the email did you get a feedback?

I would like to know too
Reply 16
Any updates?
Reply 17
After waiting for so long, I eventually got a rejection mail from Citi. My application portal status has now changed from "recruiting review" to "process completed". I guess I'd have to try again. Better luck next time 😅
Reply 18
Original post by ca19
Any updates?

I think that if you don't hear back within a reasonable time frame, they are not interested in you and you will get a rejection. They are probably already conducting interviews.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending