The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 1
ellel
Hi,
Just wondering that since Warwick is meant to have quite a good climbing wall, are there any fellow climbers out there who are attending Warwick this September and want to hook up??

I'm not a climber, but I am going to Warwick in September. The climbing wall is very impressive, so I'm certainly going to take the opportunity to try it. I'll probably kill myself in the process though!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
mg84
I'm not a climber, but I am going to Warwick in September. The climbing wall is very impressive, so I'm certainly going to take the opportunity to try it. I'll probably kill myself in the process though!

lol yeh me too - that wall is def worth havin a go at.... wot ru2 studying?
Reply 3
acisejica
lol yeh me too - that wall is def worth havin a go at.... wot ru2 studying?

At the moment I'd say I'll be studying Economics, but I'm still waiting for a reply from MORSE and I'm not yet sure which course I'd choose if I get an offer. What are you studying? Which halls are you applying for?
Reply 4
mg84
At the moment I'd say I'll be studying Economics, but I'm still waiting for a reply from MORSE and I'm not yet sure which course I'd choose if I get an offer. What are you studying? Which halls are you applying for?

for me its law, and I'll probably go for Rootes I think. You?
Reply 5
acisejica
for me its law, and I'll probably go for Rootes I think. You?

I'm going to apply for Jack Martin and throw away all the money I've earned on my gap year, but Rootes is my second choice. Where are you from? Are you doing A Levels at the moment?
Reply 6
mg84
I'm going to apply for Jack Martin and throw away all the money I've earned on my gap year, but Rootes is my second choice. Where are you from? Are you doing A Levels at the moment?

cool.... I'm from B'tol, doing French, Eng Lit and Psych, need AAB (incl A in French) to get there, but i'm determined to do it... JM is ensuite isn't it?! o richness....
Reply 7
acisejica
cool.... I'm from B'tol, doing French, Eng Lit and Psych, need AAB (incl A in French) to get there, but i'm determined to do it... JM is ensuite isn't it?! o richness....

JM is ensuite, so I wouldn't have been able to afford it without working for most of this year. I'm sure you'll manage to get the grades, not that I've done any of those A Levels. I did Chemistry, Geography and Maths... great fun! :rolleyes:
Reply 8
PPE/Rootes, here.
Reply 9
ellel
Hi,
Just wondering that since Warwick is meant to have quite a good climbing wall, are there any fellow climbers out there who are attending Warwick this September and want to hook up??

well, i climb. a lot. but unfortunately, i'm not going to warwick. sheffield is the best place for climbing, by far. though warwick is fine, and fairly handy for the peak/wales.

Latest