The Student Room Group

Ravensbourne? UAL? Kingstone?

Hello everyone!:smile:

I'm a senior student from overseas, and I'm major in advertising and public relations. I'd like to study in UK after graduate this year.I'm planning to study in Graphic Design, as I was not major in Design, I hope to apply the foundation courses to learn the practical part of design.

I'd like to know how's the foundation courses in Ravensbourne? And I'd like to learn more information of Rav(cuz I can't find a lot of them>.<) How's the reputation in UK? or any advices for me?

For Graphic Design, which Uni/College will you recommend?
Thank you so so much for helping!:biggrin:
Reply 1
Ravensbourne is one of the most highly regarded university colleges in the UK for media, design and communication courses :smile: UAL is also very well regarded, but I've spoken to many students there who dislike it. Kingston is not regarded highly.

I hope this helps! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by jcf
Ravensbourne is one of the most highly regarded university colleges in the UK for media, design and communication courses :smile: UAL is also very well regarded, but I've spoken to many students there who dislike it. Kingston is not regarded highly.

I hope this helps! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much and it really helps :biggrin:
and i'd like to know why there are just seldom people heard about Ravesbourne:eek: (or maybe it's my wrong cognition)?
Cause i've asked some of my friends who lived in London but they don't know Ravesbourne.
Thank you for the replying :h:
Reply 3
Regardless of what the other poster said, Kingston IS regarded highly for their graphic design, at least from what I've seen and heard of it. It's just that unlike Ravensbourne and UAL, it is not a university dedicated solely to art and design.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending