The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Interior Design from Kingston or Interior/Spatial Design in Camberwell UAL

I have applied for the Interior Design from Kingston and Interior/Spatial Design from Camberwell UAL. I ended up got both of the offer from two of them. But I don't really know which one should I choose. And I don't really know what the different between Interior Design and Interior/Spatial design was like, I'm not sure which one will worth more than the other. And how the career opportunities after college was ? Can you guys help giving me some insights or opinions about both of the course ?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
I have applied for the Interior Design from Kingston and Interior/Spatial Design from Camberwell UAL. I ended up got both of the offer from two of them. But I don't really know which one should I choose. And I don't really know what the different between Interior Design and Interior/Spatial design was like, I'm not sure which one will worth more than the other. And how the career opportunities after college was ? Can you guys help giving me some insights or opinions about both of the course ?
hi I got a offer from ual for the same course.
Ual is the best for interior design so I would pick ual and it’s also a top 30 university and more respected in the industry
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Helin027
hi I got a offer from ual for the same course.
Ual is the best for interior design so I would pick ual and it’s also a top 30 university and more respected in the industry

But I've heard that the Camberwell course is a bit experimental, Have you heard anything about Kingston
Reply 3
Original post by bakim
But I've heard that the Camberwell course is a bit experimental, Have you heard anything about Kingston

Hi I don’t know anything about Kingston I was gonna apply there but it’s not the best university so i didn’t do it and also ual is closer to me so I would rather go to ual as Kingston is on the other side of London and I live in north london
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hi

Congratulations on your offer! I don't personally study this course here at Kingston but I do have a friend that does and enjoys it. I would say to find out what the differences are the best thing to do is to visit the website pages for the courses and look at what the module content involves and see which you prefer. For Kingston this can be found here Interior Design BA (Hons) degree course - London undergraduate courses - Kingston University London

Something that really helped me when deciding between universities was going to open days, as I was able to get a feel for what it may be like to live/study there and talk to lectures and students to find out more information about my course. Our next open day is Saturday 27th April and there is also an offer holder day in April where you can get a taster of what it is like to study the course, which I would really recommend.

Personally some factors that persuaded me to choosing Kingston is firstly the location. It really appealed to me as somewhere I would like to live as there is a river running through the art campus, lots of nice restaurants in the centre on the Thames and it is close to central London but nice to be able to get away from the busy centre. Also there are lots of workshops and equipment that are open to all students who study an art course, so it's great to be able to experiment and try new things.

Hope this helps and if you have any more questions please feel free to ask :smile:
-Grace (Kingston Rep)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending