The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Hampden Halls Nottingham Trent Uiversity 2013

Hello!

I recently booked my room at Hampden Halls for september. Was wondering if anyone else has booked Hampden or any other NTU Halls yet?
Hey,

I didnt live there but a mate did. Theyre like little houses all stuck together not flats. Like you go in the front door and theres the stairs and hallway. on your right (in hers) was the kitchen and dining room. towards the back was her room, and she shared a shower room/wetroom/toilet with the girl her room was next to. Then upstairs there were four more rooms, and two bedrooms shared a wetroom pod. Was nice, it was older than other buildings, but the kitchens were fairly new and it was really homely being all together. its opposite sandby halls about 5 mins walk from the lectures theatres.. or wetherspoons for grub haha!!

Hope you have a great time though Bam , TrentArmy all the way!!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by raven_princ3ss
Hey,

Hope you have a great time though Bam , TrentArmy all the way!!

Haha thanks! Yeah my sister lived in them like 5 years ago, I just found them a bit more appealing than the rest, I didn't really like the whole long corridor with rooms coming off it thing, and coz i'm only small i didn't really think i needed a lot of space haha!

Thank you for the info! :smile:
aw cutie!! Hampden is nice- you seen the vid? http://www.ntu.ac.uk/future_students/accommodation/accommodation_guide/videos/index.html its the orange one- poor lad in it haha!!
hi I just booked mine today im in hampden as well:smile:
I've booked hampden! First floor, room 114
im in 118 :smile:
Original post by generalgrievous
im in 118 :smile:

on the first floor?
Reply 8
hampden floor 1:smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Bam_01_
Hello!

I recently booked my room at Hampden Halls for september. Was wondering if anyone else has booked Hampden or any other NTU Halls yet?

yeeep, flat 10 room 6!
Reply 11
hey,

i've booked up for hampden aswell :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending