The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

BSc Animal Biology & Conservation

Hello :smile:

anyone else here who applied for that course or already has an offer?

I would love to get in contact with others who are thinking about starting this degree this summer. I'm sure that I cant be the only one :wink:

Daniela
Well, I just want to know people who are going to brookes :redface: let alone people who are going to be on my course (music applicant) aha - only one applying from my school you see :rolleyes: is it your first choice?
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
Original post by Daniel George
Well, I just want to know people who are going to brookes :redface: let alone people who are going to be on my course (music applicant) aha - only one applying from my school you see :rolleyes: is it your first choice?

Hi :smile:
yes, I am pretty sure it will be my firm! I know a few people who applied to Brookes, but they are all doing nursing at the Swindon Campus, so thats not very helpful :redface:

Are you going to firm? Music sounds really interesting :smile:
Original post by DaniD
Hi :smile:
yes, I am pretty sure it will be my firm! I know a few people who applied to Brookes, but they are all doing nursing at the Swindon Campus, so thats not very helpful :redface:

Are you going to firm? Music sounds really interesting :smile:

Oh yes, I was speaking to someone the other day who is going to the Swindon campus :redface: well, I'm putting it as my insurance as the grades they ask are much lower than I thought (Bristol firm) but I went the other day and I really liked it :smile: tempted by the chance studying abroad in my second year! would you be staying at Headington campus too?

If I wasn't doing music, I would have opted for a similar course to you by the way :biggrin: aha
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
Oh yes, I was speaking to someone the other day who is going to the Swindon campus :redface: well, I'm putting it as my insurance as the grades they ask are much lower than I thought (Bristol firm) but I went the other day and I really liked it :smile: tempted by the chance studying abroad in my second year! would you be staying at Headington campus too?

If I wasn't doing music, I would have opted for a similar course to you by the way :biggrin: aha

My course it at the Headington Campus too but I would commute from Swindon and not live in Halls.
A year abroad would tempt me as well :smile: ...I will hopefully be able to go back to South Africa for a few weeks to do some more volunteering while at University.
Original post by DaniD
My course it at the Headington Campus too but I would commute from Swindon and not live in Halls.
A year abroad would tempt me as well :smile: ...I will hopefully be able to go back to South Africa for a few weeks to do some more volunteering while at University.

Thats a long way to travel, living in Wiltshire myself, it took a couple of hours to get to oxford! I think I have the choice between America, New-Zeland and Canada I think! that sounds great :biggrin: do you come from South Africa then? love the accent!
Reply 6
Thats a long way to travel, living in Wiltshire myself, it took a couple of hours to get to oxford! I think I have the choice between America, New-Zeland and Canada I think! that sounds great :biggrin: do you come from South Africa then? love the accent!

Where abouts in Wiltshire do you live?

No I am not from South Africa...I wish :wink:
I went to South Africa three years ago to volunteer in conservation work and been hoping to go back ever since.

It is a long commute, but all the other universities are not that close either and moving is just not an option at the moment. But I am hoping to move a bit closer to Oxford next year.
Original post by DaniD
Where abouts in Wiltshire do you live?

No I am not from South Africa...I wish :wink:
I went to South Africa three years ago to volunteer in conservation work and been hoping to go back ever since.

It is a long commute, but all the other universities are not that close either and moving is just not an option at the moment. But I am hoping to move a bit closer to Oxford next year.

I live near Salisbury :smile: do you live in Swindon then? oh, that sounds great :smile: always wanted to go myself :biggrin: I'm looking to travel after university! oh really, I can't wait to live in halls and have that independence :smile: yeah it may be easier for you!
Reply 8
Am I still the only one here studying animal biology at Brookes this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending