Reply 3163
Original post by kingpro88
Why did you guys get for the ff(0)

Posted from TSR Mobile

i got it wrong but the correct answer was 6 and a negative number
I got y=|x-2| and so i got ff0= 2

Posted from TSR Mobile
C3 today ridiculously hard!
Whats up with these other schools who did the original paper by mistake?? That's so unfair I'm sure it was nowhere near as hard as the replacement because that would be near impossible!!
Reply 3167
Original post by kingpro88
Why did you guys get for the ff(0)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Am I the only one who tried to measure off using the ruler like a retard... got 6 but I think its wrong :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thought the paper was the hardest out of all of them, put somehow (dare i say)....do-able?

Tanx question was completely mucked up, but apart from that and some silly mistakes with the linear graphs..it seemed ok-ish. Hard, but still ok.
By the way people have responded i am praying to god the boundaries shift more than normal
Original post by emanuela15
Thought the paper was the hardest out of all of them, put somehow (dare i say)....do-able?

Tanx question was completely mucked up, but apart from that and some silly mistakes with the linear graphs..it seemed ok-ish. Hard, but still ok.

The thing is, although it was really hard and there's a couple of bits I know I got wrong...overall I think I did decent, and if they grade boundaries are low which they should be as everyone seems to have found it impossible, I think I should have actually done okay...
Arsey has put the paper up.. ff(0) was 3
I didn't find the paper that hard but i ran out of time and didn't get to answer two questions..
Original post by mightyscott

Where?????/
Original post by emanuela15

This is exactly what I thought! The questions required more thought and weren't "standard" but I don't understand the "questions not on spec" "impossible" comments. It was OK apart from the tanx question...?
Original post by urbanamore
The thing is, although it was really hard and there's a couple of bits I know I got wrong...overall I think I did decent, and if they grade boundaries are low which they should be as everyone seems to have found it impossible, I think I should have actually done okay...

same, I worked hard and I think i did ok.. just an over reaction from those who didnt prepare as much as they should have
Reply 3176

wheeeeree?

Link???
What do you guys reckon A* will be? 63 was the lowest it's ever been for 90UMS, and I felt like this was harder than that paper.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending