The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Accommodation Offers: Meet Those In Your Halls!

Scroll to see replies

Hey I've just applied for my accommodation for this year and it is at Madison Court :smile: I'm sharing a bathroom haha, what's it like?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
I have an offer from nightingale and it said it has the advantage if double beds, just wondered if anyone knows if that means all of the rooms have double beds or just a few? :smile:
Reply 1002
Original post by Hazbollah
Derby Hall brah here. Anyone know how many people there is per bathroom usually?

I'm at Derby this year :smile:... On my floor there are 8 people, with 2 showers and one toilet. In my block there's 22 people, with 6 showers and 3 toilets. Let me know if you have any questions.

Oh, also most of the blocks are being upgraded to 3/4 beds over Easter :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tweek
Apparently it's full of Math, Philosophy and Law students.

You moving in on the 21st or 22nd?

It's not the 'wrong' side! I'm on that side at the minute and I love it, it's kinda like we have rivalry with the other half. And also they will all be completely mixed they don't base it on subjects at all
Original post by Cazza180
Haha yay! Have you done any reading yet?

I'm just finishing my first year of English! Happy to answer any questions :smile:
Reply 1005
Try unite students there good x
Reply 1006
Why don't you try unite students there good and great staff

Original post by LadyHaha
I haven't been offered anything yet, but I applied to Broadgate Park, standard :smile:
Original post by alex193
IMG_7672.JPGIMG_7674.JPGIMG_7675.JPGIMG_7676.JPG
IMG_7677.JPGIMG_7678.JPGIMG_7679.JPGIMG_7673.JPG

Welp, this is pretty much all the important stuff. This sort of layout seems to be pretty standard across the halls, especially the newer ones.

thanks so much for the pictures - it doesn't seem that bad haha - how big is the tv ?
Original post by Rainbow2753
Rutland is a pretty average hall in terms of accommodation. Good location near the sports centre/gym and a nice walk across the downs to the centre of campus.
Prepare yourself for some 'friendly' banter if you're staying in Rutland :smile:

I'v got an offer for Rutland too, but I heard it's the worst halls to be at?

This kinda made me worried and feel like I should try to get into Cripss or Hugh Stuwart?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending