The Student Room Group

M1 and C2

Hi,
I'm in Year 12 and I've got a little bit of an issue... it's 3 weeks until the exams and my school is nowhere near finished teaching these units. :frown:

The last two chapters of M1 (Vectors and Moments) and a little bit of Dynamics left and then three or four chapters of C2 left.. for something like 15 lessons.

The problem is I don't learn well from videos, sometimes have problems with that and have quite bad spatial awareness - it's the algebra stuff I love!

I'm not that good at Maths (just average) so I'm a little scared at the prospect I might have to self teach some of it... anyone got any ideas on how I could do that?

Any help at all greatly appreciated :biggrin:
Original post by goodmorningworld
Hi,
I'm in Year 12 and I've got a little bit of an issue... it's 3 weeks until the exams and my school is nowhere near finished teaching these units. :frown:

The last two chapters of M1 (Vectors and Moments) and a little bit of Dynamics left and then three or four chapters of C2 left.. for something like 15 lessons.

The problem is I don't learn well from videos, sometimes have problems with that and have quite bad spatial awareness - it's the algebra stuff I love!

I'm not that good at Maths (just average) so I'm a little scared at the prospect I might have to self teach some of it... anyone got any ideas on how I could do that?

Any help at all greatly appreciated :biggrin:

Hi
Often self teaching is a must if you want to progress. At times you just have to do it.
If textbooks and videos are not your thing try a powerpoint.
The advantage is the line by line breakup

"Teach A Level Maths" powerpoints for all C units and M units.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending