The Student Room Group

What's your favourite brand?

As the title says, what is your favourite brand (e.g. coco cola, Apple, Prada)? What is it about them that stands out to you?
Chanel, the femininity and simplicity of it
Apple, ease of use and customer service
Benefit, friendliness of staff and the products last aaages, so although its slightly pricey its defnintely value for money

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Little_missy01
Apple, ease of use and customer service
Benefit, friendliness of staff and the products last aaages, so although its slightly pricey its defnintely value for money
Posted from TSR Mobile

This, basically. I should point out that I wouldn't just blindly buy any product just because it had Apple's logo on it... I actually chose not to buy an official iPad Mini Smart Cover because I'd read too many negative reviews of it. However, my experience of Apple products has generally been very good.
Original post by Platinum Mech
This, basically. I should point out that I wouldn't just blindly buy any product just because it had Apple's logo on it... I actually chose not to buy an official iPad Mini Smart Cover because I'd read too many negative reviews of it. However, my experience of Apple products has generally been very good.

This :smile:
I check reviews and compare prices etc before purchasing, after knowing its something i really do want or need
You're male and you buy benefit products :/ its a makeup brand lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're male and you buy benefit products :/ its a makeup brand lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Err, sorry, what? I was referring specifically to what you said about Apple, not Chanel - hence why I didn't quote what you said about Chanel. Or is there some makeup brand called Apple that I'm not familiar with?
Err, sorry, what? I was referring specifically to what you said about Apple, not Chanel - hence why I didn't quote what you said about Chanel. Or is there some makeup brand called Apple that I'm not familiar with?

Haha, ohh, its cos you quoted benefit too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha, ohh, its cos you quoted benefit too

Posted from TSR Mobile

"Quoted benefit"? What do you mean? :s:

Oh never mind ! :smile:
Hermes. I think their pieces are classic and under stated which I like. While the masses all go on about Louis Vuitton, Prada and Chanel (which I love) it's neat to fly under the radar with a Hermes bag or scarf.

"Benefit" - It's also a brand :smile: But a woman's one :smile:
Ribena, clearly the best squash out there.
Original post by BlahBlaBlahBla
"Benefit" - It's also a brand :smile: But a woman's one :smile:

Oh, I get it now. :lol: I thought what when that other poster said "Benefit", she was talking about the benefits of Apple as a brand. I mean, what she said about Benefit - "the products last aaages, so although its slightly pricey its defnintely value for money" - is what I like about Apple.
Oh, I get it now. :lol: I thought what when that other poster said "Benefit", she was talking about the benefits of Apple as a brand. I mean, what she said about Benefit - "the products last aaages, so although its slightly pricey its defnintely value for money" - is what I like about Apple.

Haha :')
To be fair I can see where you got that one muddled up :biggrin:
Original post by sufferin succotash
Ribena, clearly the best squash out there.

So true!
Robinson's hasn't got a patch on it :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest