The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

University of Dundee Fife Campus

Hi,

I got an unconditional offer from University of Dundee to study adult nursing. I had applied for the main campus but due to the overload of applications, I have been sent to the Kirkcaldy campus in Fife.

I have accepted the offer but I can't seem to find anything on student accommodation in the Fife area. :frown:

Please help!!

Thanks,
Sarah-Jane :smile:

Scroll to see replies

neither have i, i was wondering do we apply for the accommodation in dundee and are we suppose to travel?
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
I got an unconditional offer for Adult Nursing in Fife also! I don't think we're expected to travel from Dundee to Fife! :s-smilie:

But I gave them an email earlier to see if they could give me a heads up on any accommodation? :smile: I'll let ye know when they get back to me :smile:
Reply 3
I have an unconditional for adult nursing at fife aswell :smile: there is no information on the accommodation because it is NHS accommodation but it is right next to the campus. I rang university of dundee and they gave me a number to ring I have already applied for it :smile:
Hi,

I got a conditional offer for adult nursing in Dundee , I also applied for the main campus but got changed to fife. I had the same problem with accommodation as there is no information but I applied for the NHS accommodation in Kircaldy as this is the only accommodation for the university in fife but i got a letter saying i couldn't get a room till the 23 September even though we start on the 2nd September so i have to stay in a B&B till then :/ Does anyone else have to do this?
Reply 5
Hi I was wondering if anyone could help I'm from the midland and iv never been to Kirkcaldy, I fell in love with dundee but got move to Kirkcaldy can anyone tell me anything about the place seen as iv never been their like the shops and nightlife ect
If anyone could help I would be really grateful
Dani xx
Hi I am in the same position, I got an unconditional offer for Kirkcaldy but I had originally planned for Dundee. I'm from Northern Ireland so definitely need to apply for accommodation
I just posted on another thread asking the same! I think we are all in the same boat! I am planning on staying in halls to but know nothing about it! :smile: xox

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi im from Belfast and got an offer for Kirkcaldy too. Ive googled loads and I cant find anything on accommodation and I also rang the university, the girl on the phone said id get an email. Im stressing now because I accepted my offer over a week ago, nothing on accommodation and my pvg scheme email doesn't work. The university also said id get a new application. Just wondering if anyone is on the same boat :smile:
Yay someone from Northern Ireland. I'm from Ballymena .. There is no information on accommodation and I again it is stressful. The accommodation in kirkcaldy is on the university campus but its run by NHS Fife but you have should get email from Dundee "University of Dundee - Application for Residences (Nursing)" and the application form should be as an attachment. I asked the girl that the form is sent to for information on the accommodation.
This is stressing me out. Ive been completely put off Dundee cause they're taking ages to pass on information. I dont want it to come to the point where I apply for accommodation and they're like sorry we're too full :frown:
I was the same private message me your email and il send you the form for the accommodation. They sent me a letter out about the accommodation because I requested some information I can send you a copy of it if you want
Could you? That would be great thank you
Reply 13
Original post by Stephanielinton
Yay someone from Northern Ireland. I'm from Ballymena .. There is no information on accommodation and I again it is stressful. The accommodation in kirkcaldy is on the university campus but its run by NHS Fife but you have should get email from Dundee "University of Dundee - Application for Residences (Nursing)" and the application form should be as an attachment. I asked the girl that the form is sent to for information on the accommodation.

I'm from Ballymena too! Is Fife your firm?
Original post by dhoey
I'm from Ballymena too! Is Fife your firm?

Ooh really yea fife is my firm I have an unconditional offer for there
Anyone from Northern Ireland get accommodation sorted for Fife campus?
Original post by Stephanielinton
Ooh really yea fife is my firm I have an unconditional offer for there

I'm from crumlin which is only 35 minutes away from ballymena
Haha Emma, debs and Steph feels like yesterday we were all just started talking and getting ready for uni 😱😱
Hey. I'm from Dublin and I got an unconditional offer for the Kirkcaldy campus. Haven't accepted it yet because I'm waiting to hear back from a different university. Just wondering how you guys got sorted for accommodation? I've been doing a little bit of research, but there doesn't seem to be much out there. An update on how you're all finding it would be much appreciated :smile:
Original post by Sarah-Jane1
Hi,

I got an unconditional offer from University of Dundee to study adult nursing. I had applied for the main campus but due to the overload of applications, I have been sent to the Kirkcaldy campus in Fife.

I have accepted the offer but I can't seem to find anything on student accommodation in the Fife area. :frown:

Please help!!

Thanks,
Sarah-Jane :smile:

Hi Sarah Jane!
The only accommodation is the nhs accommodation but apparently not the nicest! I'm doing nursing too and looking for someone to maybe share a flat with?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending