Reply 581
wag1 w/salaam everyone
bala ni shob? kita khor rai?
Reply 582
mortderire
wag1 w/salaam everyone
bala ni shob? kita khor rai?

w/salaam..

yes amra shob bala asi.. but d weather is toooo hot...

tumi bala aso ni?
Reply 583
afnar dua'i bala asi alhamdulillah lol
yh werebouts in london r u btw? been pissin so hard in me Ilford
so hot in da morning tho
Reply 584
o btw everyone, i was formerly usama-ahmed
Reply 585
mortderire
afnar dua'i bala asi alhamdulillah lol
yh werebouts in london r u btw? been pissin so hard in me Ilford
so hot in da morning tho

am from Euston..
yeh it was rainin here n all.. but it wasnt for dat long...

n its still hot.. lol so unfair to c ma bro and his m8s having a massive waterfight.. wit huge buckets of water n all (lol 4get d small water pistols.. bring on d baltis= (buckets) lol i tink dats ow u say it)
lol if only i can join em :rolleyes:

btw.. i cud tell u changed ur nik.. it was ur greetin dat gave it away :smile:

neways.. so wot r ur plans 4 d summer?
Reply 586
shanaz2k6
btw.. i cud tell u changed ur nik.. it was ur greetin dat gave it away
lol

shanaz2k6
neways.. so wot r ur plans 4 d summer?

me? erm not much rely- i gt a job in topshop oxford st. (yayy!!!) so ill be working mosta the summer

erm goin2 germany as well opefully in august sometime

wot bout u?
Reply 587
mortderire

me? erm not much rely- i gt a job in topshop oxford st. (yayy!!!) so ill be working mosta the summer

erm goin2 germany as well opefully in august sometime

wot bout u?

o dats gr8..lol i buy all ma jeans from Topshop.. u cud give me a discount now :p: .. na jus kiddin..

well am plannin to chill wit m8s.. goin 2 paris in like a weeks time.. n den hopefully go to sum theme parks..
Also.. gna be workin n all (i do admin work), but am also lukin 4 more work.. need all d money i can get :smile:

hmm.. yeh dats it i guess... lol
Reply 588
oo paris, le lieu d'amour
if u want i cud giv ya a discount when i start workin
ur just 355 in the queue of people who have asked me for a discount from everything to jeans, shirts and b**s
Reply 589
mortderire
oo paris, le lieu d'amour
if u want i cud giv ya a discount when i start workin
ur just 355 in the queue of people who have asked me for a discount from everything to jeans, shirts and b**s

lol...
but congrats on gettin d job.. its very hard to find a job nowadays
Reply 590
well actully, its nt rely down to me.. long story
mortderire
Welcome bros/sistas
aapne kemon achen?

This bengali soc is for all those sons/daughters of restaurant wallahs who wana talk a bit about how bangla tv is ruining their life or when they're going back home to get married lol.

or if your parents are forcing you to become a doctor and you don't wannabe one- this is the place to get advice so you can avoid it.
May I know, why did you put those two conditions for the TSRians to join ur society?

I doubt all the members' parents are 'restaurent wallahs' or all of their parents insist them to become 'doctors'. :p:

As the name suggests, this society is meant for those whose ethnic origin is 'Bengali'... right?

If that is the case, then, many Bangladeshis (of different ethnic origin or of mixed background) are not eligible to join here. Correct??
mortderire
well actully, its nt rely down to me.. long story

Expand please :smile: On how you got the job :smile:
shanaz2k6
and btw ashmufc, am from central london...

:p:
Cool, posh area.
Reply 594
Man it was hot today...

I'm doing work experience in London (old street) for two weeks...its OK so far.

Lucky usama/mortderire :wink: Oxford st. toh dammi zagga nanni??

-Rashid
Reply 595
May I know, why did you put those two conditions for the TSRians to join ur society?

I doubt all the members' parents are 'restaurent wallahs' or all of their parents insist them to become 'doctors'.

As the name suggests, this society is meant for those whose ethnic origin is 'Bengali'... right?

If that is the case, then, many Bangladeshis (of different ethnic origin or of mixed background) are not eligible to join here. Correct??

correct. well actually yh before they joined i made sure that their parents had restaurants or were compelling them into that specific line of work.

i was merely addressing general stereotypes and anyone can become a member of the bengali soc. im nt rely fussed. hitler can be part of this soc for all i care
and why the f**k are u nit picking?
Reply 596
yh oxford st. dammi zaga- theyre always trying to rip ppl off (especialy foreigners)

wot u doin for ur work experience bro?
Reply 597
lol, how did you get a job there?? Do you like...just go in an ask? or do rich people have special protocol to get jobs? :tongue:

I'm working at thesupportstore, its like an IT support thing for several companies i.e. instead of having your own it department, you can "outsource" it to them. But really, we do very little all day :biggrin: Just sit and wait for phones to ring while chatting etc :biggrin:

Good luck with your new job :wink: (i'll have 1% of your wages jus for saying that please :biggrin::biggrin:)

-Rashid
Reply 598
:hello: baiya ar bonin

shokol bala aso ni?

:smile:
Reply 599
alhamdulillah afnar dua'i bala asi
erm sory bro rashid, cant give u any of me wages, more than 100 ppl have alredy congratulated me on my new job

well, contrary to the adverts, you DO have to be posh to be privileged- na, the manager recognised me mate whu i went with and he recommended us

Latest