The Student Room Group

MBDA Job Simulation test

Hi guys.
Have any MBDA graduate applicants completed the job simulation test?
If so how was it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by 100169990
Hi guys.
Have any MBDA graduate applicants completed the job simulation test?
If so how was it?

have u done it yet
Reply 2
Original post by youmama
have u done it yet

yes
yes

Was it hard? What sort of questions did they ask you about cause I'm applying for Unilever and they have the same
Reply 4
Original post by JoseMourinho123
Was it hard? What sort of questions did they ask you about cause I'm applying for Unilever and they have the same

There were 4 categories.
1.) Preparing your camera and audio, reading instructions etc.
2.) Charity events. For this you are provided choices of events for an employee charity events with benefits and limitations for each. You need to pick one and decide why it is better than the other choices. Examples include, dress up gown event, charity football event. You then get scenarios where there are disruptions to your plans and how you will respond and adapt to each one.
3.) STEM event. This one sets you in a scenario where your manager has assigned you to be on an exhibition table representing MBDA at a careers fair. Its similar to the one above.
4.) Prioritizing tasks: This one is a bit different. This one sets you in a scenario where its your first month on the job and your manager has assigned you multiple tasks. Each task is listed with different difficulty levels and time frames. You are asked in which order of priority is the best and your reason.

For me it was difficult as I struggle to form quick answers coherently and english is not my first language!
Just be calm and in a warm environment where you wont be disrupted.
There were 4 categories.
2.) Charity events. For this you are provided choices of events for an employee charity events with benefits and limitations for each. You need to pick one and decide why it is better than the other choices. Examples include, dress up gown event, charity football event. You then get scenarios where there are disruptions to your plans and how you will respond and adapt to each one.
3.) STEM event. This one sets you in a scenario where your manager has assigned you to be on an exhibition table representing MBDA at a careers fair. Its similar to the one above.
4.) Prioritizing tasks: This one is a bit different. This one sets you in a scenario where its your first month on the job and your manager has assigned you multiple tasks. Each task is listed with different difficulty levels and time frames. You are asked in which order of priority is the best and your reason.

For me it was difficult as I struggle to form quick answers coherently and english is not my first language!

Thanks!!!
Your English is perfect by the way. What's your native language?
Reply 6
Thanks!!!
Your English is perfect by the way. What's your native language?

My native language is Bangladeshi. The town I grew up in, North west of England isn't really full of intelligent people or opportunities for career networking.
Reply 7
I have done my simulation assessment 2weeks ago and today I received email saying you will get the results if you are in the shortlist or not by the end of march . What does mean ? Am I passed my simulation assessment?
Reply 8
yes

Have your received email back from them about the feedback?
Reply 9
Original post by basharfalh

No not yet. Still under review it says.
Reply 10
There were 4 categories.

which of these 4 tasks did you have to give a video response to?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 11
Original post by Jotz_X
which of these 4 tasks did you have to give a video response to?

Each 4 categories of video responses and typed responses.
I have done my simulation assessment 2weeks ago and today I received email saying you will get the results if you are in the shortlist or not by the end of march . What does mean ? Am I passed my simulation assessment?

It means you will get the results if you are in the shortlist by end of March latest!
Reply 13

I just got rejected unfortunately
Has anyone applied for a summer internship and been invited to an assessment centre?
Original post by kahsid
Has anyone else got a response back from MBDA for a graduate role? It's nearing the end of March, which is the latest they said to confirm, and I still have not yet heard back yet for an assessment centre. Anyone in the same boat?

They rejected me the bomb making losers!!! Got an offer from a better company tho so we chillin out here
Reply 16
They rejected me the bomb making losers!!! Got an offer from a better company tho so we chillin out here

When did you hear from them and if you don't mind me asking, what role did you apply for? Looks like the previous person deleted their post so I can't even ask them :frown:
Original post by SanHaki
When did you hear from them and if you don't mind me asking, what role did you apply for? Looks like the previous person deleted their post so I can't even ask them :frown:

I got rejected not too long ago. Can't remember the role. If you haven't been rejected yet take it as a VERY good sign. I applied to 40 places before getting a couple offers and the ones I did get offers for were out of nowhere assessment centres
Reply 18

How did the unilever application go?
How did the unilever application go?

Rejected for a better offer

Quick Reply

Latest