The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Awh have fun, you don't have to go up on stage infront of alot of people do you... because I hate doing that.

i love going on stage...and everyone loves me on stage too

oh that reminds me..islam channel this saturday guys.. your event (my event) is on... not sure wot time tho

Usama, time for venegance

wot sorta vengenace? and i dnt wana ne ppl..theyr alredy blamin me for 9/11
Reply 1581
mortderire
i love going on stage...and everyone loves me on stage too

Lol, I'm sure they do.

mortderire

oh that reminds me..islam channel this saturday guys.. your event (my event) is on... not sure wot time tho

I'm gunna make some popcorn and watch it. :biggrin:

EDIT: Okay I thought you were on about the Peace event but obviously not... :confused:

mortderire

wot sorta vengenace? and i dnt wana ne ppl..theyr alredy blamin me for 9/11

Why? :confused:
Reply 1582
My wife, she is dead, HI FIVE! ...

Beamer all the way, trust me, doestn amtter if 1990 or 1965 :wink:

I'm gunna make some popcorn and watch it.

EDIT: Okay I thought you were on about the Peace event but obviously not...

no its an event i helped organise at my school..last year we raised £5k for charity..this yr not sure (cos i wasnt in charge lol jokin)

Why?

why am i blamed for 9/11? cos my names usama :p:

Beamer all the way, trust me, doestn amtter if 1990 or 1965

i gets ya blad...babe magnet
wait y u pleased ur wifes dead? u shud b cryin..
Reply 1585
Yak she massh

haha its borat lol

babe magnet?...its not abt the car homie :tongue: , if its manual it has sum serious accelaration trust me...but most likely to drink petrol like mad so its not economically wise.
Yak she massh

haha its borat lol

babe magnet?...its not abt the car homie :tongue: , if its manual it has sum serious accelaration trust me...but most likely to drink petrol like mad so its not economically wise.

hmm..il take that into consideration

and dobzhe..yak shemassh dopek?
Reply 1587
mortderire
no its an event i helped organise at my school..last year we raised £5k for charity..this yr not sure (cos i wasnt in charge lol jokin)

why am i blamed for 9/11? cos my names usama :p:

Wow that's great... all the best with it... do you know which Charity you're giving it to or gave it to?
These Borat quotes really confuse me... I never get whether their quotes or you actually saying them. :smile:
Reply 1588
hahah u got a warning, why?
Reply 1589
Nevatary
Wow that's great... all the best with it... do you know which Charity you're giving it to or gave it to?
These Borat quotes really confuse me... I never get whether their quotes or you actually saying them. :smile:

lol thats the whole fun of them, your not meant to understand y or what borat is saying loooool...

on a serious note, he acts as a khazakstani and acts to ahte jews...hmm some say he is taking the mickey out of muslims by playing this role?

Like that hasnbt happend before :rolleyes:
Reply 1590
Zakz
lol thats the whole fun of them, your not meant to understand y or what borat is saying loooool...

on a serious note, he acts as a khazakstani and acts to ahte jews...hmm some say he is taking the mickey out of muslims by playing this role?

Like that hasnbt happend before :rolleyes:

Lol yup he is one random dude. And also will people please you the quote buttons next time. Danks. :p:

Ahh well it doesn't really matter, it's not real... maybe I'm just saying that because I'm neither. :biggrin: Muhaha.
Reply 1591
your not neither what?
Reply 1592
Zakz
your not neither what?

Jewish nor Muslim. :smile:
Reply 1593
Yourn not muslim...yet hehhe

If you got questions abt relgion and dat and want answers jus pm me....if u dont well...i'll approach u anyway lol
Reply 1594
Zakz
Yourn not muslim...yet hehhe

If you got questions abt relgion and dat and want answers jus pm me....if u dont well...i'll approach u anyway lol

Lol, you're not converting me. I'm sorry if I've ruining your chance of getting into paradise. :p: Jk.

Sure, whenever I have a question you'll be the first person I'll think of. :smile: Sure, I don't mind, go for it.
I am Nazeel Azami's latest fan :smile:

On Islam Channel he had a calm influence :smile::smile::smile:
Leave Nevatary alone guys - she's cool :smile:
Reply 1597
rizzyh
Leave Nevatary alone guys - she's cool :smile:

Awww thanks... I have a groupie!. :biggrin:
a chacun son choix je dis

yh islamic relief last year..this year tis helping hands
Reply 1599
mortderire
a chacun son choix je dis

I beg your pardon? :p:

Latest