The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I totally suck at the UKCAT :frown:

I got 163/234 on the Easy Medify Mock which is about 70% and then 148/232 on the Medium Mock which is about 64%
Reply 9981
Original post by mrhedgehog

I got 163/234 on the Easy Medify Mock which is about 70% and then 148/232 on the Medium Mock which is about 64%

thats ok you know, i got 116/234, which is about 49.6%, dreading taking the medium one
Ok so i just did the medify medium mock and used the formula where you to correct/ total * 2400 + 1200 and my score was 548. Which is really depressing because my test is tommorow and im absolutely panicking! But then i did the same formula for each individual subtest and added those scores up and divided by 4 which gave me 645. Ive heard that this is unreliable which i hope it really is but can someone tell how much of a close estimate this gives?
Original post by mrhedgehog

dw i only got 60% in easy and medium...
if you work it out though i averaged 700 and 720
Last year I got 665 in my UKCAT, but being a re-applicant I have to resit it.

I have done the UKCAT practice tests, on Mock 1 I got 621 and on Mock 2 I got 648.

Am I likely to get better than 650 in my real UKCAT tomorrow afternoon? Thanks :smile:
Original post by blissfully
dw i only got 60% in easy and medium...
if you work it out though i averaged 700 and 720

Yeah I did work it out that way and the averages are in the 700s but I am worried that in the real one they work out the score a different way, so this score might actually be low.
Reply 9986
Original post by CazzaBomBazza
Last year I got 665 in my UKCAT, but being a re-applicant I have to resit it.

I have done the UKCAT practice tests, on Mock 1 I got 621 and on Mock 2 I got 648.

Am I likely to get better than 650 in my real UKCAT tomorrow afternoon? Thanks :smile:

from previous threads people are saying you tend to do better in the real thing, the mocks are harder as they prepare you to tackle harder questions, so the real ones seem easier. read older pages of the thread
Reply 9987
Original post by lilac!!
Quick question to everyone who did the free practice Kaplan test - where did you actually go to do it? And did you have to book a specific date to do it (sorry if this is really obvious but I cant see anything) :confused:

It's online so you just have to sign up and do it on the date you have asked to do it for :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9988
Original post by SSS_JJJ
kaplan mock 640...anyone get similar??

Which one? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
can anyone post the link the the kaplan mock people are taking.
i can only see a fact sheet(UKCAT/BMAT) that is sent to my email that's downloadable and like 3/4 practice questions on the webpage.

I would really appreciate it.
Reply 9990

Revised mock one.... You done this ? :/ vr is tough on these:colondollar:
Reply 9991
Original post by thrifterlifter
i can only see a fact sheet(UKCAT/BMAT) that is sent to my email that's downloadable and like 3/4 practice questions on the webpage.

On my phone ATM but type into google, KAPLAN free mock you will find it :smile: you have to register though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9992
Original post by SSS_JJJ
Revised mock one.... You done this ? :/ vr is tough on these:colondollar:

Oh yeah, I got 668 on that. what did you get on the revised online mock (the one at the top)?

Don't worry, my friends told me it's easier in the real thing for QR, AR and DA but VR is harder :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9993
Original post by thrifterlifter

http://www.kaptest.co.uk/ukcat/practice-questions found it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9994
I can't cope with this, I guessed 16 out of questions in QR, 8 in VR, and then didn't press your time has expired so when I actually clicked OK I had 10 minutes for AR.............................. Fuaaaaa
Reply 9995
Original post by Skengali
I can't cope with this, I guessed 16 out of questions in QR, 8 in VR, and then didn't press your time has expired so when I actually clicked OK I had 10 minutes for AR.............................. Fuaaaaa

For the mock?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9996
yes. It's demotivating me too much, my test is tomorrow morning.
Reply 9997
Original post by SSS_JJJ
I kknow!! igot 8/36 didnt answer ten questions.. how did u do for QR..
The VR was hard too!!

I know VR was like dafuuuuuq?! I got 14/36 LOL. I've gotten 14 on each of them but suprisingly enough the hardest one was the best one I did LOL. Albeit was 53% :s-smilie:
Reply 9998
Original post by Skengali
yes. It's demotivating me too much, my test is tomorrow morning.

Best of luck :smile: stay calm you will be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending