The Student Room Group

My band just uploaded our first song, check it out if you want! :D

So yeh me and my friends just uploaded our first original song to youtube and I'd appreciate if you could check it out and show us some love, would mean a lot to the other members.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNTlTcqF8xI

If you want to hear our new songs and covers we plan to upload then be sure to subscribe :P

Thanks!
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
bump?
I watched it :biggrin:

You guys are seriously cool. Is that your own song? Really impressive even ignoring how young you are.
Keep going with the band!
just watched this - I love it omg- no joke!:biggrin:

is that you singing- I really like the sound of the voice
Reply 4
Original post by therisenmitten
I watched it :biggrin:

You guys are seriously cool. Is that your own song? Really impressive even ignoring how young you are.
Keep going with the band!

Thanks so much, it is our own song :smile: I'd love for you to subscribe so you can hear any new songs we upload :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by CasualSoul
just watched this - I love it omg- no joke!:biggrin:

is that you singing- I really like the sound of the voice

No I'm not the singer but he'll be pleased to know you like it :biggrin: Subscribe to hear new songs we upload! :P
Reply 6
Original post by Just Declan
So yeh me and my friends just uploaded our first original song to youtube and I'd appreciate if you could check it out and show us some love, would mean a lot to the other members. I'm the awkward one on the right :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNTlTcqF8xI

If you want to hear our new songs and covers we plan to upload then be sure to subscribe :P

Thanks!

Hey I watched your video and really enjoyed it, I look forward to more. If I had to give you any advice perhaps make the vocals a bit louder next time. very impressive though.
Reply 7
Original post by BC95
Hey I watched your video and really enjoyed it, I look forward to more. If I had to give you any advice perhaps make the vocals a bit louder next time. very impressive though.

Thanks so much! Glad you like it :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by swan stardust
Congratulations for your song!!!:smile:You feel it while you perform!!I liked the rythm and the singer's voice and the sound all!!!:biggrin:Keep performing and i wish you all great luck and hard work!!!You are talented keep creating!!!

Thankyou, glad you like it :biggrin: Subscribe to our youtube channel if you do want to hear any new songs we upload :P
Reply 10
Thanks, glad to hear you like it :biggrin: Be sure to post your stuff on here, would love to hear it :P
Reply 11
We just uploaded a cover of Starry Eyed by Ellie Goulding, so check it out if you want :biggrin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIQF_Bwb29U
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by swan stardust
Hello!:smile:Just listened to it!I smile whenever i see people creating!!Well done!Your efforts are sweet!Keep going!:biggrin:

Haha thankyou :biggrin:
Reply 14
Really loved your cover! Waiting for more songs to hear from you guys! :smile:Btw which guy are u in the vid Heaven and hell?
Reply 15
Original post by Megzi_Diaz
Really loved your cover! Waiting for more songs to hear from you guys! :smile:Btw which guy are u in the vid Heaven and hell?

Thanks, glad you like it. I'm the dude on the left
Reply 16
Really good, nice one! :biggrin:
Original post by Just Declan
So yeh me and my friends just uploaded our first original song to youtube and I'd appreciate if you could check it out and show us some love, would mean a lot to the other members.

I like it. I'll look through your channel.
Reply 18
Original post by ninuzu
Really good, nice one! :biggrin:

Thanks, cheers for the feedback :biggrin:
Not my kind of thing, but it was tight so good effort.

Edit: have a like for the asdf avatar.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending