The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I would imagine a few pounds - about 2 or 3.
I was watching an auction on eBay for 116 SIMs, including 66 O2 and they were charging £10.50 for postage. I would add £5 on.
Reply 3
Someone's been busy on Simalert.com...
Reply 4
cool site!
Reply 5
Weigh them and then check what it says on here; http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/jump2?mediaId=400030&catId=400028

xxx
Reply 6
sim cards are cool/

i am trying to make money from ebooks.

yehaw.
Reply 7
pumpkin7
sim cards are cool/

i am trying to make money from ebooks.

yehaw.
Really? People actually buy those?

Ah well, any eBay money-making scheme is fine by me right now as long as Ticketmaster isn't involved :rolleyes:
Reply 8
well i have already had one taken down because it is in breach of ebay policies.. i just titled it wrong. 'ebay secrets' isn't a good thing. har.
aaand no one is buying any of the others. it was just an idea.
Reply 9
What is ticketmaster?
Scrooges buy tonnes of tickets for popular concerts off www.ticketmaster.co.uk, then after they've sold out, resell them on eBay at ludicrous prices. As well as being unfair, its illegal. You can see more moaning about this in the music forum.
Reply 11
rahmed
What is ticketmaster?

An annoying website who still haven't sent me my tickets for a concert on sunday
Reply 12
Good trade though :rolleyes:

regards
--marty
Reply 13
Sounds very profitable, may have to try this. What kind of action do ebay take if they find out? Have any of you lot done this before?
Reply 14
How much profit could i make from the heineken world cup tickets in 07 - If i pay £25?

I just checked ebay for Football World cup tickets 06 and they are going for about £600!
eBay will probably remove the auction if it's reported to them and possibly ban the seller if he repeats. I think ticket agencies are also planning their own strategies e.g. cancelling ticket orders of people suspected of bulk buying (most tickets aren't sent until about 5-7 days before the event).

Until then, I will personally go through and spoil* every auction of tickets to a sold-out concert i was planning on to. *This refers to setting up a new user ID, bidding on everything, not paying, then keeping the dispute process open for so long they don't have time to re-list before the event; so they've lost the money they paid for the ticket. :evil: And there are many others who do similar, so watch your back if you try it.

Thus far however I've always been quick enough off the mark to get tickets before they sell out.

Latest

Trending

Trending