The Student Room Group

Your embarrassing moments

Scroll to see replies

Original post by -strawberry-
A girl at school thought it would be absolutely hilarious to pull my skirt up in front of everyone. And, to make things worse, I happened to be 'on' that week so I was wearing some of my most comfy granny pants. I was completely mortified. :frown:

Oh no! It happens to the best of us, honestly. That girl's a witch as well. :frown:Two months ago I had my granny pants on for that time of the month and was walking home from school but didn't realize my school skirt was tucked into the back of my tights - it stayed like that for well over 30 minutes whilst other schools were getting out so you have my dearest sympathies haha!
Original post by TaliTalulla
Oh no! It happens to the best of us, honestly. That girl's a witch as well. :frown:Two months ago I had my granny pants on for that time of the month and was walking home from school but didn't realize my school skirt was tucked into the back of my tights - it stayed like that for well over 30 minutes whilst other schools were getting out so you have my dearest sympathies haha!

Aw and you have mine too! I think it's one of the most embarrassing things that can happen to a girl :frown: She actually did it more than once as well, looking back at it now I'm feeling pretty disturbed.. :lol:
Oh I remembered another! (God I'm a disgrace to humanity)

When I was on a date with a guy, I had went to the bathroom after the movie was over. I didn't realize there was toilet roll stuck to my shoe and walked out of the theater like that. It was pretty embarrassing that he didn't say anything but he must have looked past the attraction of toilet roll as we were together 2 years after it.
Far too many of these occur on a daily basis, but one of my more recent proud moments was when I went to sit down at work and completely missed the chair. :redface:
Taking my Head Boy role very seriously and asking an apparently world famous rapper, Tiny Temper I was told, who he was. When he said Tiny Temper I told him to grow up and sign in at the office or remove himself the school grounds. I was so embarrassed when I was taken to one side by the house captain who was with me at the time and told that he was a somewhat famous rapper who was on a publicity tour, he'd gone to sign in though before I had chance to apologise! I honestly had never heard of him!
Reply 25
kind of fell on the stairs after assembly with my whole year behind me anddd i fell while going UP the stairs during a lunch time too...
Original post by Lord Harold
Taking my Head Boy role very seriously and asking an apparently world famous rapper, Tiny Temper I was told, who he was. When he said Tiny Temper I told him to grow up and sign in at the office or remove himself the school grounds. I was so embarrassed when I was taken to one side by the house captain who was with me at the time and told that he was a somewhat famous rapper who was on a publicity tour, he'd gone to sign in though before I had chance to apologise! I honestly had never heard of him!

I APPLAUD you for this!
Reply 27

THAT is hilarious
Reply 28
Original post by sophia 1
yeah, see what you mean. But I like being a girl, it's great- apart from periods godammit. But being a boy just seems uncomfortable wiv all ur junk down there you get me?

But who wouldn't want awkward semi's in public? It allows us to walk with a half-strut that chicks dig :banana:
Reply 29
Probably the time I was bursting for a wee at 3am and ran downstairs in the nude, my housemates fella happened to be walking in the door after a night out. We never told her, it was pretty awkward!
Original post by TaliTalulla
I APPLAUD you for this!

Why thank you!
Reply 31
Original post by Caramarley
Probably the time I was bursting for a wee at 3am and ran downstairs in the nude, my housemates fella happened to be walking in the door after a night out. We never told her, it was pretty awkward!

feel the pain
Reply 32
My dad walking in on me dancing to music...but i had earphones in so to him it seemed like there was no music playing..awks. :redface:
THAT is hilarious

Not for me it wasn't, I'm scared he and his rapping crew might hunt me down and stab me to death!!
Reply 34
Original post by Ornlu
But who wouldn't want awkward semi's in public? It allows us to walk with a half-strut that chicks dig :banana:

u for realz? You're living a lie mate. :laugh:
Reply 35
Not for me it wasn't, I'm scared he and his rapping crew might hunt me down and stab me to death!!

generalisation much?... but yeah, the word on the street it that you're on the top of his list.
generalisation much?... but yeah, the word on the street it that you're on the top of his list.

God help me...
Reply 37
there was a shop with 50% sales on and i didn't see the step that led into the shop, which meant that i tripped and pretty much flew into the breasts of this huge woman. She was not impressed, but my mum on the other hand was laughing uncontrollably near the entrance of the shop.
Reply 38
u for realz? You're living a lie mate. :laugh:

Trying too hard (pun intended)?
Reply 39

If this is true (and I really want it to be) I think you just won this thread...

Quick Reply

Latest