The Student Room Group

Anyone worked for Orridge (stock taking company)

Scroll to see replies

Hi so i worked at orridge for some months. The good things about this job was i got experience with some stock taking, allowed me to travel around london and even outside of london too, worked with some decent people i guess just a few. Now the bad things were keeping up with the stock taking as it is competitive almost, can be somewhat tiring, most afternoon jobs may finish late, theres people who are pretty much stuck in their circle of friends there, dont get stuck with a *****y driver because i ended up with one named eileen who was very impatient, has this uncaring attitude and gets irritated too easily. I remember when i talked about this to my family i mentioned the fact she drops off the women staff to their houses while the guys would be dropped off by the bus stops and my sister said shes sexist for doing that, i wasnt even thinking about it as much but has a good point wouldnt be surprised if she was a feminist lol my next driver was chill since he just dropped all of us at the pick up point
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by baggsy87
As title, anyone heard about someone or worked for Orridge, It is a zero hour contract but do you get a decent level of hours per week in or is it just a waste of time? thanks

I work for them i was good high scan person sometimes we started job at 2pm 4pm it depends i had lots jokes with staff i work with its boring you have a laugh with right people

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending