The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Physiotherapy at Uni of Hertfordshire

Hi
I am looking around to see what current students studying the Physiotherapy degree (Undergraduate) at Hertfordshire uni think about the course, the area and the uni as a whole. I am interested in coming to this uni after visiting it today i really liked it. If any staff, students current or previous could comment on their opinions thoughts and details of the course that would be greatly appreciated!
Thank-you!!
Reply 1
Original post by Lucyvevans
Hi
I am looking around to see what current students studying the Physiotherapy degree (Undergraduate) at Hertfordshire uni think about the course, the area and the uni as a whole. I am interested in coming to this uni after visiting it today i really liked it. If any staff, students current or previous could comment on their opinions thoughts and details of the course that would be greatly appreciated!
Thank-you!!

I am about to start this course next week! Are you looking to start this year, or 2014?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Ah hello no I am looking to start in 2014, good luck there looked amazing when I went to visit :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Hey I currently study at Newcastle but hertfordshires my home town it's great there few of my mates did courses there and liked it alot it's got a good night life not that far from London :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Lucyvevans
Ah hello no I am looking to start in 2014, good luck there looked amazing when I went to visit :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right :smile: Yeah I've visited a couple of times already, I thought it looked amazing too :smile:
Reply 5
Ah that's good! Well good luck!! :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
What are their entry req ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
AAB i think at least a B in Biology.
Hi Lucyevans

Our standard A Level offer is in fact ABB and needs to include a minimum of an A and a B from 2 life science subjects.

You can find details of all our entry requirements for physiotherapy here http://www.herts.ac.uk/courses/physiotherapy

Graham
Hi, I am going to be starting the Physiotherapy course at the University of Hertfordshire this year. Is anybody else joining this years physiotherapy course at UH?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending