The Student Room Group

When are exams normally over?

So next year I am returning to university in Winchester as a mature student. Myself and a group of friends want to book a week away after I have done my exams but as they all now work, they would need to book time off in advance. So when will exams generally be over? We want to go before school holidays so we can get a bargain. Thanks :smile:
Original post by cazzer88
So next year I am returning to university in Winchester as a mature student. Myself and a group of friends want to book a week away after I have done my exams but as they all now work, they would need to book time off in advance. So when will exams generally be over? We want to go before school holidays so we can get a bargain. Thanks :smile:

It depends on the university really; but usually the middle of June :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by cazzer88

can be anything from the middle of may to end of june. the university should know when they have scheduled the exam period for next year so im sure you gave them an email they could tell you.
Every Uni is different - and every subject will be different at that Uni. Bear in mind that you will probably also have written work to submit as well as exams - which may have later submission dates.
Reply 4
It'll be almost school holidays before they end I think, but you should phone up your uni and ask if they've made a timetable yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending