The Student Room Group

School Buzzword

I'm an international student who wants to apply to UK universities via UCAS. i need some information and help about this. i'm in high school and i don't know what is the term 'buzzword' to apply for UCAS. My school's name is not registered in UCAS either so what should i do? thank you
Original post by amandavzx
I'm an international student who wants to apply to UK universities via UCAS. i need some information and help about this. i'm in high school and i don't know what is the term 'buzzword' to apply for UCAS. My school's name is not registered in UCAS either so what should i do? thank you

If your school isn't listed then apply independently (most international students apply independently - the buzzword thing is set up for UK schools/colleges were most people in the school will be applying through UCAS).
Reply 2
if we apply independently, could the referee be our teacher at school?
Original post by amandavzx
if we apply independently, could the referee be our teacher at school?

yes - just fill in the details for whoever you chose as your referee and they get sent details on how to submit the reference.
I am applying independently and A buzzword is being requested. I am an international student.
Original post by BiFan#4999
I am applying independently and A buzzword is being requested. I am an international student.

As above, buzzwords are predominantly for UK schools, if you are applying independently, you don't need one.

Latest

Trending

Trending