The Student Room Group

Independent ucas application

I'm doing a gap year and not doing my application through a centre. My previous sixth form have agreed to do a reference for me and said I have to send them a link.

Not sure where to find said link all I can find on ucas is some *******s about a 'buzz word'. If anyone knows lmk, cheers.
Original post by rHitchy
I'm doing a gap year and not doing my application through a centre. My previous sixth form have agreed to do a reference for me and said I have to send them a link.

Not sure where to find said link all I can find on ucas is some *******s about a 'buzz word'. If anyone knows lmk, cheers.

i don't know what link they're talking about. I'm also in the same situation as you and i sent off my application 5 days ago and it was a pretty simple process. ask them for a buzzword they use for their centre. all the schools have one. then type that buzzword into ucas and it will connect to the school so when you submit your application, it gets sent off to the school that matches your buzzword and when they approve it, it is then sent off to the unis.
You don’t send them a link. You enter the referee’s details and UCAS sends them a link when you submit the application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending