The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Morgsie
The comments of frequent elections for everything will be election overload and may cause fatigue. Also people will take a look and not bother joining

6 months is a long time Morgsie. A lot can get done in that time. Two elections a year will not cause fatigue.
Reply 21
Original post by Morgsie
The comments of frequent elections for everything will be election overload and may cause fatigue. Also people will take a look and not bother joining

That's what they do now, isn't it? Or if they do join, they don't stay active for long.
Reply 22
Original post by Morgsie

They manage to do a full House re election twice a year in the HoC. I'm sure we can manage an election for six seats.
Reply 23
Original post by Qwertish
They manage to do a full House re election twice a year in the HoC. I'm sure we can manage an election for six seats.

Isnt the membership let alone the active membership far greater in the MHoC though..?
Original post by cl_steele
Isnt the membership let alone the active membership far greater in the MHoC though..?

Aye you wee dirty. :wink: :tongue:
Reply 25
i think we can now bin this resolution oweing to the UK situation.
Reply 26
i think we can now bin this resolution oweing to the UK situation.

The UK situation?
Reply 27
Original post by Republic1
The UK situation?

The only person running for the the UK is already on the sc and thanks to his bill that is prohibited thus he isn't aloud to run by his own words.
Reply 28
The only person running for the the UK is already on the sc and thanks to his bill that is prohibited thus he isn't aloud to run by his own words.

Oh that presents an issue then.

But this bill isn't in effect yet?
Reply 29
That's not an issue, since I'm not running anymore (a PM was sent to TMD before he was banned). The only reason I ran in the first place, as I said several times, was to try to get more people to run.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 30
Can I ask who submitted this resolution?

I need to discuss with them the next steps for it...

Thanks.
Reply 31
Original post by RoryS
Can I ask who submitted this resolution?

I need to discuss with them the next steps for it...

Thanks.

Myself and Cheese_Monster. I was the one who sent it to TMD.
Reply 32
Original post by Qwertish
Myself and Cheese_Monster. I was the one who sent it to TMD.

Okay :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Dont suppose we can send this to vote any time soon i want to try and shoot it down :colone:
Reply 34

Latest

Trending

Trending