The Student Room Group

K-Cider

Any of you drink this? If you don't you should. £4.50 for 4 cans at tesco and you will be a dribbling mess afterwards. Just look at it.

I drink fairly strong lagers and ciders and this stuff is just magical...it messes you up more than anything.

[video="youtube;czhLFZ1cAWc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czhLFZ1cAWc[/video]
ive never tried it but id like to!!
Reply 2
It will blow your mind..!

just buy 4 cans from tesco and do them over a drinking session...and your brain will melt. I have them while listening to music in my room, I end up talking to myself by about can 3.
Reply 3
K-Cider is probably the most foulest drink known to man. You can get a better drink down a toilet bowl.

I don't know how anyone is able to drink this, I feel like puking my guts out after 1.
Reply 4
Currently listening to Norah Jones...feeling a little happy and jiggy.
sounds like chaos in a can!! im in gloucestershire and some of the pubs around here do this cider called black rat, its proper scrumpy stuff its diabolical!! ill keep an eye out next time in tesco!!
Reply 6
Original post by krumister
K-Cider is probably the most foulest drink known to man. You can get a better drink down a toilet bowl.

I don't know how anyone is able to drink this, I feel like puking my guts out after 1.

I quite like it...I thought I would need ice and a glass. I just cane it no problem though....before I went on holiday I had 2 ciders in a pub...then bought 2 cans of K and was a total mess at the airport and had a double vod and coke to sort me so I wouldn't be banned from the flight.

K-cider is weird, it messes you up, especially if you like the taste like me. There is something magical in it.
Reply 7
Original post by heavenlyphoto
sounds like chaos in a can!! im in gloucestershire and some of the pubs around here do this cider called black rat, its proper scrumpy stuff its diabolical!! ill keep an eye out next time in tesco!!

Good lad, it will be worth it. For how cheap it is it is a worthy an experiment.

I am currently drinking weston perry's bottle stuff which is 8.2% and it is good, but K seems to have an extra life ruining element.

Also listening to Kate Winslet - What if....it is an amazing song, her singing career is more successful than her acting purely down to this song.
Reply 8
Lol, that's a really funny video. Friends at uni. used to drink 2 cans of this stuff for pre-drink. And even then it would usually make them a complete mess. No idea how those lads drank 8!
Reply 9
Also I think I had a conversation about black rat in a pub recently! I seem to be having a lot with camra members(real ale drinking thing in the midlands)...I will try it!
if your down bristol ive heard this place does a lethal cider called exhibition, ive not tried it but ive heard its pretty dangerous
http://www.thecoronationtap.com/
Get the same from a smaller amount of Vodka, without drinking a beer can down a street looking like a crackhead.
Reply 12
Original post by Apocrypha
Get the same from a smaller amount of Vodka, without drinking a beer can down a street looking like a crackhead.

Try five on a bus journey, then talk to me about the wave.
lolling at this thread fsr. why are you red lol?
Lol K cider is like a step up from White Lightening.
Yip I've tried it. It tastes disgusting but its good if you wanna get drunk cheaply :tongue:

Frosty Jack cider is also good for that. 7% and for a 3 litre bottle its only £3.50.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
I just drank 2 cans of this, with a strongbow and bulmers, and i'm currently pissed out my mind having the time of my life. Absolutely awesome ****
Reply 18
K cider put me in hospital with a burst ucler. I nearly died as I didn’t know I even had one. It rots your insides and ****s up your brains! It’s addictive! DO NOT GET HOOKED ON THIS! I don’t think it’s ever seen an apple! After two cans you do things you would not normally do, your totally at its mercy. It’s so strong that after three you are in another zone👍. It’s nice, so like most mind altering substances leave it where it belongs...on the shelves. One will lead to two and so on......leave it alone. Believe me!!!! It’s a good sleeping pill so that says it all! Please don’t drink this shit😭
Jay7255.U can't just blame k cider for your ulcer any drink could do it even a fizzy drink, and there only addictive if your drinker not just to have a few cans to help send ya on your way and make it a cheaper night. Any drink rots your guts apart from water so yh u can't be so harsh on the k lol

Quick Reply

Latest