The Student Room Group

Where can you buy "coquette" clothes?

No, seriously! I'm not exactly a trend hopper, but I've recently come to realise that my sense of style for the last few years may fall under this category. The thing is, it's really difficult to find it. I always feel really picky when I'm going out shopping, and to be honest my dress style can be quite unique. Does anyone know where to buy this, or generally just pastel items in general? Thanks!!
Depop might useful
wat does this mean
Isn't a coquette a type of potato product, like wedges but round?
Original post by Guru Jason

lol
Reply 5
Original post by Guru Jason

Thanks. You've just put an entirely different perspective on part of my Christmas dinner 🥔 🤣
Reply 6
Original post by K.online.
No, seriously! I'm not exactly a trend hopper, but I've recently come to realise that my sense of style for the last few years may fall under this category. The thing is, it's really difficult to find it. I always feel really picky when I'm going out shopping, and to be honest my dress style can be quite unique. Does anyone know where to buy this, or generally just pastel items in general? Thanks!!

Online or in-life stores?
u have to have the right mindset to get good finds in the charity shops but i've found lace tops, flared jeans etc. before. also try asking family members - my granny let me have some superrr cute early 2000s/60s shoes. ik fast fashion isn't great too but i know yesstyle, emmiol and cider have really nice clothes.

i don't really go shopping in person but hollister and urban outfitters have clothes that fit the style really well, altho esp. urban is really expensive. brandy melville's style is perfect for this style but their sizing is really small (only stock to size 8 usually) and they've had plenty of scandals before too

(i've edited this because i couldn't get it to read well :/)
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest