The Student Room Group

How much did you spend moving to uni?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lastlullabyy
I was thinking about Masters in either Stem Cells and Regenerative Meducine or Neuromuscular Diseases... Then graduate Medicine and we'll see :wink: I'd also want to carry researcb on Alzheimer's. Wrote my Extended Essay on a link connection between Down Syndrome and development of Alzheimer's Disease later in life and got really fascinated through those 5 moths spent on writing... :smile:
Good luck to you too! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooh stem cell research I find SO interesting, and I'd love to do graduate medicine but I don't think I have what it takes and I'm also not sure about piling on a second degree worth of student debt :/
Original post by SophieSmall
I think I'm either going to get my plates and stuff from wilkinsons or asda, it's only £5 for a 12 piece set in wilkinson, but i might get it in asda instead since I might get everything else there. :P

I work in wilkinson :tongue: Just finished my kitchen stuff. Yay. The stuff in wilko is good quality :smile:
Original post by und3niable_
I work in wilkinson :tongue: Just finished my kitchen stuff. Yay. The stuff in wilko is good quality :smile:

I'm just hoping all the stuff isn't sold old by the time I get my overdraft! :P Because I want that plate set, it's got good reviews. :biggrin:
I'm just hoping all the stuff isn't sold old by the time I get my overdraft! :P Because I want that plate set, it's got good reviews. :biggrin:

Haha yea, the 10£ one? It does look good and I'm buying all my stuff individually. Ah being overdrawn sucks doesn't it?><
Original post by und3niable_
Haha yea, the 10£ one? It does look good and I'm buying all my stuff individually. Ah being overdrawn sucks doesn't it?><

No the £5 one which is even cheaper :biggrin: this one: http://www.wilko.com/invt/0263286
I've not actually gotten the overdraft yet, only really need it because I won't have my student finance til a couple week after a move in :/
No the £5 one which is even cheaper :biggrin: this one: http://www.wilko.com/invt/0263286
I've not actually gotten the overdraft yet, only really need it because I won't have my student finance til a couple week after a move in :/

Ohh right, I should have wages to tide me over until student loan. But ohh nice only :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending