The Student Room Group

FOOD AND DRINK: This Fantasy Food or Drink, Would Ya Buy It, D'ya Think?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
8/10. Galaxy chocolate is amongst the nicest tasting milk chocolate on the market so definitely I'd consider buying that. Nice variety on offer too.

Would you buy:

A McCurry meal (curry meat/prawns, rice and drink for the same price as an extra value meal)
Reply 21
1/10. I like prawns, hence the 1 but I don't really like curry and I can't imagine going to Mcdonalds for it even if I did.

Would you buy:
A selection pack of all mini Cadbury Dairy Milk bars. Like Celebrations but just Dairy Milk varieties.
8/10, especially if it included the limited edition ones like Oreo, Strawberry Creme etc. Mini chocolate bars are just so cute, the novelty gets me every time plus I'm usually done after 2 or 3 so it feels like I'm eating less than an actual whole bar.

Would you visit an ALL YOU CAN EAT CEREAL BUFFET, where an endless variety of cereal was displayed similarly to pic n mix and you helped yourself to whatever you fancied and as much as you could eat for a set price?
Reply 23
5/10. 5 because I do love cereal, but no more because I'm not sure I could eat that much cereal at once. If it was a shop, amazing, because it means I can eat some more later, but a buffet would get a bit too much.

WOULD YOU BUY....
A malteser style bag of ferrero rochers? (Same size)
Reply 24
2/10 for me.

The problem with this is that there's already a "personal pack" size of Ferrero Rocher (as pictured) so a smaller bag of them wouldn't really offer anything else than size of product. It would be different if you could ONLY buy full boxes of Rocher, but seeing as you can already buy a personal pack (and I rarely buy those either), I can't say I'd fancy that all that much Danibum.

HOW MUCH WOULD YOU WANT...

ORBITES INTERGALACTIC INTERCHANGEABLE POTATO SNACKS?

Reply 25
1/10. Whilst the novelty is nice, and the picture illustration is delightful, I like firmly Neal plain flavour criss. I'm not too adventurous when it comes to my potato snacks! I doubt i would buy em...

Would you buy:

Chocolate chip weetabix (like the mini ones) regular sized (like normal weetabix)
Reply 26
But they already have those, dani!
Reply 27
Original post by TotoMimo
But they already have those, dani!

No they have chocolate ones, but not chocolate chip? Like the miniature ones... But big?
Reply 28
7/10. Sometimes I like a tradeoff between a healthy cereal but also with a tasty side and weetabix minis choco fits that bill, and I see no difference between the size of the actual biscuit i.e. 10 minis = around 2 normal sized biscuits

Would you buy:

Nik naks curry flavour
Reply 29
1/10. I don't really like curry and I'm not big on Nik Naks. Sorry bud! I'm sure many other people would love em!

WOULD YOU BUY:
Cherry flavour nesquik

Posted from TSR Mobile
7/10. I most likely WOULD buy just to see what they tasted like but part of me thinks they would be weird and horrible haha.

Would you buy a Galaxy chocolate cheesecake? Made with the cookie bits from cookie crumble for the base, then big swirls of Galaxy caramel throughout the cream cheese bit?
Reply 31
7/10. Galaxy and cheesecake are botrh aweseome, but I don't tend to buy much dessertes nowadays.

Would you buy:

A kinder bueno flavoured hot chocolate drink
Reply 32
8/10. I love Kinder Bueno and done right I bet it would be lovely. Hot chocolate flavoured with kinder bueno might be really tasty. It's missing 2 for me incase it's a let down like quite a few hot chocolate flavours.

Would you buy:
English trifle flavour chewing gum
Reply 33
0/10. For me chewing gum is purely for minty breath and chewing out of boredom, so novel tasting gum isn't something I'd be interested in nowadays.

Would you buy:

Tomato flavoured poppadom
Reply 34
6/10. They sound really interesting, and something I might want to try. Especially because tomato relish stuff is quite nice with them, like the onion stuff. So yeah I'd probably give it a go!

WOULD YOU TRY:
Honeycomb galaxy
Reply 35
4/10 As i am not a big fan of chocolate, I never buy it as a snack when i go out. But the honeycomb idea sounds nice though.

Would you try;
Full English breakfast flavoured soup?
Reply 36
0/10. Eurgh! That sounds awful. A fry up just tastes like grease normally, and greasy soup? No thanks!

WOULD YOU BUY:
Celebrations inspired cereal
Reply 37
5/10 - I'd likely buy it to try for novelty value, but christ, imagine how rich that would be. You'd have a vom-bomb every breakfast time! It'd be even more like eating dessert than Chocolatey Squares/Krave or Crunchy Nut Clusters! And that's saying something, considering those cereals already have more calories and sugar than chocolate cake!

WOULD YOU BUY: PYTES? They're little bags (think, Fridge Raiders style) filled with various, tiny savoury pastries/pies.

Reply 38
6/10. I'm not a huge pe person, it's all the pastry that they're usually buried in. But mini pies sound quite nice, and something I might pick up for lunch if peckish and looking for something different.

WOULD YOU BUY:
A snickers dessert yoghurt. With chocolate yogurt with a caramel base and candied peanut pieces.
Reply 39
2/10. I prefer plain yoghurts so that's a bit too extravagant for my liking. Snickers isn't anything special anyway. Maybe if it were a topic yoghurt.

Would you buy:

Naan bread stuffed with sage and onion stuffing

Quick Reply

Latest