The Student Room Group

Need to gain 10kg in weight in two months CLEANLY how to do it?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hurtman
Load of Chinese and burgers with fries 10 pints of larger each day 2 months u can do it

Why...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hurtman
Load of Chinese and burgers with fries 10 pints of larger each day 2 months u can do it

How did you find this thread and why did you decide to sign up to these forums just to give the OP advice a few years too late, that he's never going to read because he's banned and therefore no longer active on these forums???
I wanted to join the army but I was underweight and only weighed about 45kg but to join the army there is strict weight rules so I had to put on about 10kg. So I used this diet and it worked. I ate lots of lean meats such as skinless chicken and turkey. Also I had a lot of eggs and tofu. Also you need to have about 3 snacks a day such as Olives, wholewheat bread and hummus and Full fat yogurt for example. Also You need to have 1/4 to 1/2 cup of nuts everyday. Also you need to aim to have at least 5 portions of fruit a day. Lots of starchy food such as basmati rice. Also lots of vegetables and you need to also work out a lot at the same time. 4500 calories is going to be a lot of food in one day. I would cut down on the shakes as protein powder can contain a lot of sugar and this will not actually help you gain any good weight as in muscle weight. Look at this website to see what this man ate for 4500 calories a day and I think it'll work https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4155034/Personal-trainer-eats-seven-meals-4-500-calories-day.html. This diet looks good and it clearly works.
Original post by swiftylol
10kg of muscle will take ~1 year to build.

No it depends on how much calories you eat daily
What do you include in your shakes?
Reply 45
St****ds are going to be the only way you can not be a blob of fat. Your body is not designed to run through all of that and you’re just gonna be pooping most of it out. Set a more realistic goal, maybe 1% increase a week or 2% if you are really serious.
Original post by djambo
St****ds are going to be the only way you can not be a blob of fat. Your body is not designed to run through all of that and you’re just gonna be pooping most of it out. Set a more realistic goal, maybe 1% increase a week or 2% if you are really serious.

Is there a reason why you’re reviving this dead thread (near 10 years)?

Quick Reply

Latest