The Student Room Group

Dietetics Applicants 2014 Cycle

Hi guys, it's time to start thinking about ucas and what not.. just wondering where everyone is thinking of applying??
Reply 1
Hi, I'm thinking about applying to King's, Plymouth, Surrey, Leeds Met and possibly Cardiff Met. I got ABB for AS, so I'm hoping to push that up a bit for King's, but I loved Plymouth as well! Have you got any experience/stuff to put on your personal statement? I think mine looks a bit empty :/ Also where are you applying?
Reply 2
i'm applying to KCL, Surrey, Nottingham and Plymouth... maybe coventry/chester as well..

I have AA in Home Economics and Biology A2 and am doing Chemistry this year, hoping for a B so badly :frown:

i have only shadowed a dietician for a week and that was 2 years ago - hoping to get more. You?
Reply 3
I dont have biology A Level (or AS level for that matter) so my choices for dietetics courses are very limited :frown: Does anybody know what the interviews are like for Uni of Nottingham Dietetics course?
Reply 4
Applied for Surrey, Nottingham, Plymouth, Coventry and Chester! Ucas received on the 18th October so fingers crossed! What has everyone put on their personal statements just out of curiosity? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending