The Student Room Group

Does this course qualify for exeption as a second degree?

Dietetics and Nutrition - MSc at London Met.
Already hold a Biomedical Science BSc
I would like to find out if this course is an exception course and that I can apply for undergraduate funding and the NHS LRF
Original post by cathell
Dietetics and Nutrition - MSc at London Met.
Already hold a Biomedical Science BSc
I would like to find out if this course is an exception course and that I can apply for undergraduate funding and the NHS LRF

Hi Cath,

Is it full time and how many years is the course? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
yes full time 2 years.
Thanks. That would be classed as an exception course through us for tuition fees and maintenance loan as long as you're not registered in this field already. Thanks, Jason
Reply 4
Thanks , places are very limited on this course so I might consider applying for the Dietetics and Nutrition BSc or the Dietetics BSc at Lould you confirm the status for these as well please? (both full time 3 years)
Original post by cathell
Thanks , places are very limited on this course so I might consider applying for the Dietetics and Nutrition BSc or the Dietetics BSc at Lould you confirm the status for these as well please? (both full time 3 years)

Hi there. What is the name of the university for the Dietetics BSc? Thanks, Leah.
Reply 6
London metroplitan
Original post by cathell
London metroplitan

Both courses show as an exception course with the details you have advised, but nothing would be definite till you have made an application and we can review this. If you're looking to apply for 24/25 these don't normally open till March time. Keep checking our social media channels and website for further updates.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending